Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Fair play as other players
    Last edited by mazak; 10-06-2014 at 09:00.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Jeez. They try seek a way to prevent being busted.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Dude, don't be funny :X Are you thinking that we was bugging bcuz we wanted to have higher rate or tsp? xD We aren't playin' for rate as much as ctrl or ps for example. It's only a fun for us. Everyone who plays on the servers with tsp have sometimes bugged stats because of changing unfair teams or something like that. cC isn't bugging as wha+ or Ekipa z Plebanii (EzP do that on purpose bcuz they want to beat wha+ clan and show them that playin' with this bug sucks).
    When CC members was bugging (they didn't do it on purpose) I just told them that we have 1st place in tsp rank but they have to stop bugging because it's suck and when anyone will notice it will be a shame.
    If you wondering about wieju's 25 tsp and 21 rate:
    He's admin on POLSKA VODKA server and when he was playing there most, he had to always changing teams if they were unfair and that why he had almost every map bugged. Also DRi admins making shuffle several times whithin one map.
    Maybe you'll think that it is a bullshit but it's the unbelievable truth
    steam id: c1ique

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    wieju
    +1 click :*

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    Quote Originally Posted by c1ick View Post
    Dude, don't be funny :X Are you thinking that we was bugging bcuz we wanted to have higher rate or tsp? xD We aren't playin' for rate as much as ctrl or ps for example. It's only a fun for us. Everyone who plays on the servers with tsp have sometimes bugged stats because of changing unfair teams or something like that. cC isn't bugging as wha+ or Ekipa z Plebanii (EzP do that on purpose bcuz they want to beat wha+ clan and show them that playin' with this bug sucks).
    When CC members was bugging (they didn't do it on purpose) I just told them that we have 1st place in tsp rank but they have to stop bugging because it's suck and when anyone will notice it will be a shame.
    If you wondering about wieju's 25 tsp and 21 rate:
    He's admin on POLSKA VODKA server and when he was playing there most, he had to always changing teams if they were unfair and that why he had almost every map bugged. Also DRi admins making shuffle several times whithin one map.
    Maybe you'll think that it is a bullshit but it's the unbelievable truth
    DRi has never shuffled in a a map, its a rule thats been in our clan since 2005 so dont know what ur babbling about. we have automove with lua when teams uneven but we never shuffle.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    So it's automove... Wieju told me that when he plays on dri server, he has bugged maps because of changing teams several times during one map.
    That's why I thought you make shuffles Just the wrong conclusions.
    steam id: c1ique

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    well thats strange he got bugged maps cause the others playing on DRi that also get auto moved don't have that.
    but then again DRi is not the rating server as raters get crushed at DRi and they be better off sticking to easier servers

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    Guys, you are hurting my baby here

I will take a look at this bug and fix it as soon as possible.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    wieju
    so reprair this bug....
    in dri server ok sure not shuffle, but automove to another team....
    im not bugger :x

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    The fix was ready 2 hours after posting but Paul is extremely busy with his school, it will be fixed when he has time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast