Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    here we go again... are you retarded, mentaly disturbed or just your ego suffers ? i can find for you more examples and ppl who use it as i shown you in my post above. if i must follow your way of thinking that will give us one conclusion: noone can change his/her team during map (ranked session) on purpose (fixing teams) or after shuffle etc. because of TSP bug (on servers with it). join spec to be fair with (bugged) system after all!!! are you kidding me and others right now ? so you say when for 4 months (ending of december - untill middle of april my clan with me as lordsnow, hunt and drhouse) we're on first place in rtg and tsp just because we used bugs ? dude give me a break... each one of ppl you're gonna accuse of using tsp bug on servers with it may give the same reason.
    and one more thing we weren't aware of possiblieties with that bug for a long time and besides black we haven't used on purpose (if we had such 1 session on 3 or even more happend) it was because of fixing teams, being put by server admin to weaker team or because of shuffle vote (or stupid admin who thought that doing shuffle in the middle of the map is a really good idea). my point is that you can accuse everyone you want of using that bug (on purpose or not) and that won't solve existence of bug itself untill some tb admin fix that. because of reason i mentioned above you can cry, whine, shout or whatever you want to but problem is with the bugged system but not ppl who used bugged one. and don't try to tell me that you've never used any bug in any game played during your whole life coz noone gonna belive that.
    9 out of 10 of his matches are bugged. You wanna tell thats all from Shuffle, fixing teams? Dont f00l yourself bro.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Onni:] View Post
    Yes, switching team on F|A #1 causes this bug. Not everybody do this with purpose though because sometimes admins ask players to switch for balance. You will get some extra kills and deaths and also more TSP ppm. Admins should fix this really soon...

It's also weird how F|A #1 gives rate so easily compared to other servers. I mean your stats could be like 48/22 in 15 minutes on Supply Depot (not good at all) and you still get that 20+ ppm while on other servers that would be around 17 - 18 ppm. But maybe it's about server's settings. In my opinion somebody should still take a look at this problem!
    reread what onni posted and shut up dude coz i admitted what he does (i don't appriate that) and proove you someone did same shit before (my first link shows date is 30.01.2014!!). i can't defend him and i don't want to, i'm just showing that others does that too. quit complaining and focus on considering tb admins to fix the problem (even help'em only if you only can) or deal with that may continue with other players (ex te' members does this shit and they says "because we do that" but my mentioned first post shown that tsunami as te' member did that and i saw that he admited doing such thing on purpose on in game chat). fuck off from me and my clan for this reason and take care of what said above and also take of master of whoring - squarraman if you're thinking about good of this game or tb rankings instead of bullshit talking.
    take care and thanks for wasting my time on you motafied.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Fuck clans
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    reread what onni posted and shut up dude coz i admitted what he does (i don't appriate that) and proove you someone did same shit before (my first link shows date is 30.01.2014!!). i can't defend him and i don't want to, i'm just showing that others does that too. quit complaining and focus on considering tb admins to fix the problem (even help'em only if you only can) or deal with that may continue with other players (ex te' members does this shit and they says "because we do that" but my mentioned first post shown that tsunami as te' member did that and i saw that he admited doing such thing on purpose on in game chat). fuck off from me and my clan for this reason and take care of what said above and also take of master of whoring - squarraman if you're thinking about good of this game or tb rankings instead of bullshit talking.
    take care and thanks for wasting my time on you motafied.
    poor excuse. I've never seen a server where you need to switch teams every single time map ends.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by rasen View Post
    here we go again... Are you retarded, mentaly disturbed or just your ego suffers ? I can find for you more examples and ppl who use it as i shown you in my post above. If i must follow your way of thinking that will give us one conclusion: Noone can change his/her team during map (ranked session) on purpose (fixing teams) or after shuffle etc. Because of tsp bug (on servers with it). Join spec to be fair with (bugged) system after all!!! Are you kidding me and others right now ? So you say when for 4 months (ending of december - untill middle of april my clan with me as lordsnow, hunt and drhouse) we're on first place in rtg and tsp just because we used bugs ? Dude give me a break... Each one of ppl you're gonna accuse of using tsp bug on servers with it may give the same reason.
    And one more thing we weren't aware of possiblieties with that bug for a long time and besides black we haven't used on purpose (if we had such 1 session on 3 or even more happend) it was because of fixing teams, being put by server admin to weaker team or because of shuffle vote (or stupid admin who thought that doing shuffle in the middle of the map is a really good idea). My point is that you can accuse everyone you want of using that bug (on purpose or not) and that won't solve existence of bug itself untill some tb admin fix that. Because of reason i mentioned above you can cry, whine, shout or whatever you want to but problem is with the bugged system but not ppl who used bugged one. And don't try to tell me that you've never used any bug in any game played during your whole life coz noone gonna belive that.
    :xddddddd

Replies
    Country
    Poland

Replies
    Country
    Poland

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    wieju
    yes sure bug user..........
    i dont understand this...
    http://et.trackbase.net/session/9863243/ in this seasions was 10v4.... i changed team for help... its allowed or not?
    in DRI servers only shuffle...
    so?

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    http://cichociemni.enjin.com/
    Shoutbox page 5/15, 11/15, 14/15, 15/15

wiejuツ 5/15
    Strajk, grałem rtg.... nie patrzylem na tsp :p. zbugowac nie dalo sie bo ciagle gralismy w mniejszej ilosci :/
    c1iCK ツ a 11/15
    [link] loooooool, taki minus, takie ppm, a nic nie bugowalem :XXXXXX dziwne to troche.
    StrAjk14/15
    nie za szybko 1 miejsce? zwolnijcie z tymi bugami bo serio będą się czepiać :d
    c1iCK ツ 15/15
    [link] hehehehe :d ej, ale nie bugujcie bo ktos sie skapnie i siara bedzie jak beda porownywac cC do wha+ :X
    Wpadliscie ?

http://et.trackbase.net/session/9863243/

Rate
    20.04 (596 xp)
    Tsp
    32.66 (971 xp)

29.7 / 0 min

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by mazak View Post
    http://cichociemni.enjin.com/
    Shoutbox page 5/15, 11/15, 14/15, 15/15

wiejuツ 5/15

c1iCK ツ a 11/15

StrAjk14/15

c1iCK ツ 15/15

Wpadliscie ?

http://et.trackbase.net/session/9863243/

Rate
    20.04 (596 xp)
    Tsp
    32.66 (971 xp)

29.7 / 0 min
    Maybe you should translate it to English.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Jesus Christ, what a guy Narkotyk, are you kidding me? xD What a spy.
    I told them that because they was buggin' and they didn't know about it.
    Dude, get a life
    PS. http://et.trackbase.net/session/9776431/ WOW, what is it?! Narkotyk's aka mazak's bug? It's impossible DDD
    steam id: c1ique

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast