Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    He still got legit KDs, so who cares.
    I would worry more if he got suck ass low KD and play covert ops and still get high ppm.

You still got NO valid proof, video perhaps? You try to compare him to other good raters. thats make it even more funnier. because dTEC7 cant reach such scores/ppm's doesn't mean others can.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    First hellbound use the bug for get more ppm tsp but i cant speak about this bug second he always play covie when he is rating .
    third 28 accuracy and able to make more 30 ppm lol.
    and for the end never see somoene who are able to make 66 tsp ppm 673 xp
    in 10 min . the proof he use the tsp bug this is just 2x more than dtec7 or blacktail .

btw im not jealous 1# on tb with cover ops using tsp bug and cant get more 30 acc nobody find this strange ?( im 1# rank on tsp skill and its imposible to make 66ppm Without using bug )

Sound's like sour plums to me....First off before you accuse any of my member's..Have proof that they have done something wrong,Secondly make sure you have fact's before you let your arse run away,And not come on the server and slate a guy you don't even know anything about or spent time watching his game play or style.(5 minutes mouthing on server u was yesterday)Just for that u should be rate 1 for both cause you talk a good story.

Replies
    usally when ur rating ur ppm and tsp must be similar withotu bug or whoring and this guys got 30 ppm and 66 ppm tsp yea true story defend ur member u can close this and lets the new 'keith ' whoring and using tsp bug i hope jarry will fix this bug ( ive said him how its works bye .

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    M8 grow up and face it,He is in front of you..Deal with it

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Xfire
    thorn777
    Clan
    ETc|
    if you are so smart and talk about the bug then try to score rating like Hellbound ... but your class of running medic I've seen...therefore see no point in arguing with your guys...!
    Last edited by ETc|ThorN***; 29-01-2014 at 14:42.

Replies
    its okai this bug will be fixed i ve speak to jerry and now to paul they go work on it the next week .
    Sry dont need to use bug tsp for get my own skill rating .

so this topic can be close .

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    M8 you talk some pish,You just can't hack someone having a better rate than you,And to be truthful..If your that worried about ranking's then you have forgot that this is a game meant to be fun...He's not a rambo medic and run away to heal type of player,And just doesn't play 1 class...But you go ahead keep crying...

Replies
    just noticed u r using this bug to lol hope next week for fix it

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Fuck clans
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin View Post
    He still got legit KDs, so who cares.
    I would worry more if he got suck ass low KD and play covert ops and still get high ppm.

You still got NO valid proof, video perhaps? You try to compare him to other good raters. thats make it even more funnier. because dTEC7 cant reach such scores/ppm's doesn't mean others can.
    I'm not trying to take sides in this, and he does have good K/D, except for one session

65 / 54 ???????????????????

There's absolutely no way someone with his rate can get a + with these stats or this type of PPM with that K/D, Unless I'm missing something...

Replies
    Eclipse pm me ur xfire or something i will explain u of he can get +

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast