What is graphics media accelerator driver?

i was just having a look over my laptop, i was searching that it have graphics card or not. then i saw graphics media accelerator driver in graphics properties. in the graphics properties i saw physical memory 502 mb and minimum graphics memory 8 mb and maximum 64 mb. does it mean that my laptop consist of graphics card? please explain. help.....

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Its just your graphicscard drivers. GMA is probaly your onboard videocard. search the which one you have and check on google for it. or maybe let me find a good driver for you if you could tell your laptop specifications and your OS. thanks

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by jieri01 View Post
    i was just having a look over my laptop, i was searching that it have graphics card or not. then i saw graphics media accelerator driver in graphics properties. in the graphics properties i saw physical memory 502 mb and minimum graphics memory 8 mb and maximum 64 mb. does it mean that my laptop consist of graphics card? please explain. help.....
    Every laptop HAS a graphic card. The main difference is that MOST of them (specially older ones) have an onboard graphic card. As Lanvin said Graphic Media Accelerator Driver as the name says is just a piece of software that DRIVES your on board graphic to provide maximum performance out of it. Nothing to worry about, nor not much to explain