Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland

Awards page bugging

Awards page manus seems to be bugged for me. Any other having the same issue? (if somebody has already written about this, sorry, didn't see anything about this in this area nor awards topic)

And when I try to request award for myself:
    "There's some error when sending your award request. Please contact site's administrator for assistant."

If you need screenshots I can try to remeber post them later today. I just have to go to school soon so no time now.

Oh, and in user profile awards tab is a bit buggy too.

Also award recommending is not working:
    "Koiranpentu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Last edited by Koiranpentu; 1-02-2011 at 07:50.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Hello , please provide us screenshots of the different bugs .
    Maybe its just because your resolution , or something .

And when I try to request award for myself:
    Dont know what you mean by that , so far its not possible to request any awards , or im not aware about it.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    There are "Request Award" and "Recommend Award" links in this page. If you click request it shows you requesting form but if you submit that it says "There's some error when sending your award request. Please contact site's administrator for assistant.".

EDIT: screenshot: http://koiranpentu.net/img/tb_awardsbug.png (image resolution 3840x1200)

Left screen has profile tab issue: Top left is when you have currently Awards tab open, top right is when you have just arrived to profile, currently opened is when you are currently on Awards tab or already visited at it and your mouse is on the tab.

Right screen has Awards page issue: I think everyone can see what's wrong there.

Haven't tested this with any other browsers than Google Chrome.
    Last edited by Koiranpentu; 1-02-2011 at 16:05. Reason: screenshot added

Replies
    Country
    Austria
    Xfire
    terrort0m
    Clan
    Terricific Dream Team
    Awardspage issue confirmed, as shown on your small screenshot. I am using Opera 11.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yes , i already reported the bug , it's just a question of time now .
    Once its gonna be fixed , there will be a post about it in general TB news .
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.