Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    is that true if u change ur team during match, for example after 10 min, tb would only rate 20 of the 30 min then ..?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    is that true if u change ur team during match, for example after 10 min, tb would only rate 20 of the 30 min then ..?
    Teamswitching doesn't matter, it counts as "playing" if you are axis or allies, switching doesn't influence that.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yup its doesnt matter ..
    but something that most of us noticed since TB started is :
    - if you stay at spec , we will take 8 mins as example , so (30-8)=22 min normally rating should be based on the 22 mins you played , well its doesnt work like that ( dont know if the bug got fix or no , since we didnt talk about it since few days) the 8 mins you were at spec counts as 0 XP in your rating session .
    So you got XP only during the 22 mins you played ( we take as example 400 xp) but the 8 mins stats counts too so 400 (22mins) + 0 ( 8 mins at spec so 0 xp) = 400/30 * instead of 400/22
    To resume even if you are at spec , it counts for ur rating , as i said dont know if its fixed or no yet but just in case use another name while you are spec .

* it doesn't work like that but just to make it understandable .
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Xfire
    c0ntraa
    Clan
    MaaAmut is muthafuckin lifestyle!!
    so back to topic sense ,are there any news of who could be the attackers? Which options you have if the attackers come back and are succesfull in hacking the site? kind regards ,Destiny+

Replies
    Country
    Israel
    Xfire
    clebo7
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Just my 2 cents.

I dont know all the people at SL but I do know 1 admin there who is a good friend of mine. To accuse SL of sabatoge with out a thread of proof is lunacy.

In fact all guys who rate would have no life at all the past years if it wasnt for SL.

I support Paul and TB 100% but some of you guys watch too much CSI.

If you want to say SL s the past and TB is the future fine but dont go around spewing rumor that has no basis in fact.

Why do hackers try to bring down any site? Reason=to show that they can.

How many of you have put in the amount of time and Money into this free game of ET that guys like Paul and like SL creators have?

Until there is some proof as to who tried to hack TB i would suggest not saying anything at all.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    csI is right.
    Any accusation towards sl is inappropriate when there is no proof.
    It doesn't fit in these forums anyways to wrongfully accuse people or groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12