Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    As long the admins ban these cheaters from their server these little ****** will loose their mood for this game even rating includet.

Replies
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    (or pretending to be girls)
    I see what you mean relic

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by EgidA View Post
    You protect maybe your DONATORS but;this is fu..ing all ET system man..cya..Adig
    Sincerely hope that wasnt aimed at me, I tend to donate on all good ET Places when i have a few coins i can afford to give away, not just on this site.

When thats said, I havent defended anyone, tbfh i couldnt care less about those people I dunno any off them.

But someone has clearly made some sort of Anticheat system, that seems to work ok, so why not take it to a better level and make sure the infor is provided on the ss itself? would remove my doubts

system as it is now, is that you get a ss and then you gets the other info from that program i can see on the pic posted earlier, but for you to give them away, atleast as far as I can see, you have to manually write them down and provide it with the ss, which means any cheater caught could and probatly would accuse you for tampering with it, seems easy enough to take a ss from a cheater and then provide it with false infos, if the serveradmin for some reason is pissed on guy, which in my experience wouldnt be the first time that happend.

So again, I think this AC system looks awesome, so why not try make it better?

as it is now im sure its perfect for a clan to use for controlling their servers, but for the evidence to be used by an entire community, which you guys tried to by bringing it here and on SL, then imo its not good enough.

get the timestamp, name and ip printed on the ss, and its good.

btw look at my previous posts, you wont find any place that im defending anyone, i dont give a rats ass about those people. just raising my voice because imo Your system seems very nice, just lacking a bit.

Whats the name of the ac used here? and who is the dev of it?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    system as it is now, is that you get a ss and then you gets the other info from that program i can see on the pic posted earlier, but for you to give them away, atleast as far as I can see, you have to manually write them down and provide it with the ss
    Wrong the anti cheat software does that for you..Nothing is added in manually to the info supplied.And nothing is tampered with either..And regarding the time stamp name i.p ...Well they are also printed including what version of windows etc they are using..As shown on Jay's pic before..Along with the direct link to exactly where the cheat is stored on the pc itself

Further more the nitmod maker is actually thinking of adding the anti virus software to the nitmod..But after reading some of the comments on here..I don't think we will bother and just keep it for our own server.

Some of the tb staff know how this anti cheat work's(As they even kicked own members out of their own clan with this info) and so does the busted cheaters.That have been stupid enough to go onto our forum and plead their case saying we got banned for cheating..

Then after the info is produced no futher comments added..On the clan's side this topic is now closed...We named and shamed the cheaters....Job done
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 26-09-2013 at 08:16.

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|Sparky' View Post
    Wrong the anti cheat software does that for you..Nothing is added in manually to the info supplied.And nothing is tampered with either..And regarding the time stamp name i.p of their pc's...Well they are also printed including what version of windows etc they are using..As soon on Jay's pic before..

Further more the nitmod maker is actually thinking of adding the anti virus software to the nitmod..But after reading some of the comments on here..I don't think we will bother and just keep it for our own server.
    Yeah its added automatic to your program, i get that, but for you to send it to a place like TB or SL you have to write the Ip and other details manually, just look how you makes the cheats public on your own site and here

here you gave a link to a thread on your forum --> http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2801
    on your forum you gave a ss and then you have written the info manually like this (used first link on first post in this thread)
    Last ingame name: eyd\'dynamatics.
    IP:
    94.212.*.*
    Netherlands

Reason:
    Detected a
    hack loaded to his game. Screenshots proof player used WH.
    Thats manual writing mate
    get those info on the ss itself and all would believe you. even me

tbh all my knowledge on who is the cheater is comming from a post made on Your forum by a member from your clan, as I and all others outside your clan dosent have access to the untouched info itself, we would have to rely on you.

I dont know You irl, so therefor me trusting you would never happen, im sorry to say

But why get pissed at me?, just trying to help improving the ac program with some constructive critisism tbfh

anyway im out of this diskussion again tell N!trox (or whatever he is called) that his ac looks nice btw

hf all

off-topic - was really nice to see another clanpage using phpbb3, n1

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    It's not N!trox's anti cheat program

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    @ jonny, what proof is a video? i rename myself to some name i want and going to cheat with it. So fuck off with that now plz.

here my last post and to this topic, you can close it. Its useless to talk about it, since some guys want have proofs that are fakeable too

It's not N!trox's anti cheat program.

Spamming the boards! ETc|#.Jay.#'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Discord
    ETc|₪.Jay.₪#4322
    Clan
    ETc|Clan
    nitrox nitmod has NxAC and ours has no name atm but i think we could call it xmodAC.
    our screenshots are on a website. At left side is the info of the player and on the right is the Screenshot. And there you can edit nothing.... trust or not is your choice.

yeh phpBB3 is nice but difficult to add shit
    11 kills 88deaths = 0 skill

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    yeh phpBB3 is nice but difficult to add shit
    Tell me about it http://et.qubenet.net
    well it gets easier after some time

edit

tried to register on your site and Patriot is already taken
    Last edited by Patriot; 26-09-2013 at 12:38.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    1sexypink
    Clan
    ETc
    Idk why you guyz arg about it 5 pages...
    You don't trust sparky ? i do
    Want to see if his anticheat is real ?
    Well its simple why some you guyz from trackbase dont connect to ETc server some with cheat on and some without and let sparky take all the SS with name and proof of cheat and post it there ? No ? Then your problem is solved you know if SS have beeen manipulated or not...
    A world without cheater that what almost everybody dream about so we can see who can actualy play the game so let him a chance to show you that he is telling the truth with SS as simple as that !!!

From Too_Sexy !!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast