Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Discord
    ETc|₪.Jay.₪#4322
    Clan
    ETc|Clan
    @ jonny, what proof is a video? i rename myself to some name i want and going to cheat with it. So fuck off with that now plz.

here my last post and to this topic, you can close it. Its useless to talk about it, since some guys want have proofs that are fakeable too

11 kills 88deaths = 0 skill

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    @ jonny, what proof is a video? i rename myself to some name i want and going to cheat with it. So fuck off with that now plz.

here my last post and to this topic, you can close it. Its useless to talk about it, since some guys want have proofs that are fakeable too

As u see time stamped..I.p of pc etc etc

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    gg

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Long1cw1eda
    Clan
    .Loc*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccloud View Post

PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: i write soon all and the true story
    PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: that isnt me

Replies
    Country
    Turkey
    Clan
    ETc
    what a shame for you Escobar..you a clan leader and using cheats?..Fo man...delete ET..and play tetris...

and this one is funny: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=124

"GUYS SORRY FOR IT, but PADISAH ARSLAN & ME stopped to playing ET now! Thanks for all and good luck in future. greetz esco".

stopped to playing ET?moron you BUSTED and kicked your ass.

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK MCMASTER View Post
    Yes it's anti cheat protection...Also display's where about's cheat is located on their pc and what program was used.

maybe people should actually look at the comments under the screenshots.....
    I did that, maybe some should relax a bit?, i cant see anything on those pics saying who its from, i can see that its a clear wh, but i cant see who its from

All the other infos you say u have, i guess ur taking that from som logs?, but what im asking is why isnt the playerdetails included in pic?

to be a bit harsh here, You could have loaded a wh gone on your server, taken that screenie, and then fabricated the rest, by finding the infos in the logs, the part where you tell us where the cheat is located, is completely impossible for us to check and therefor not important, bear in mind im not saying that you are doing stuff like that, and i completely respect that your clan have full faith in the evidence and therefor bans people after them.

but try looking at it from my point of view, if i want to ban people i want hard evidence, a screenshot with no clear evidence of who it was taken, and then some text from a clan that i basically dosent know (and therefor dosent have a clue on their agenda), I wouldnt be able to ban anyone after that tbh.

get the ss you have to have atleast the playername and the ip used, then i would consider it (btw love the ss, quality is way better than pbss)

On a pbss i get all the info (used a random pbss here there is no cheat on it)

Again, I can see why u trust your system, and therefor bans after it.
    But imo its not sufficient enough for me to make a ban on my server(s) as I would have to rely on 1 mans word against another 1 man and that would be a loose loose situation for me.

hence my remarks in my initial post here in thread - why should this be of any interest for TB? as i suspect they would have the same problems concerning the evidence as i have

sorry for long post

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Indeed Patriot and dont think that I query anybodys admin skill. We ve to be proud that we have some high skilled guys who know what they re talking about in our Community. So if ETC and F|A say the same we should really not query it as i said but in general we should use each evidence. And about Esco: You got into a catch-22 situation and that is first of all bad for yourself and bad for a well clan which had a good reputation. Dude you're really fucked up. You are allready banned on FA and ETC so now its about the TB Staff to decide what we'll happen with you. So keep in your mind that cheating is inexcusable in any game!!!

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    tequila1sun
    Clan
    vVv
    ss shouldnt be used as evidence, but since it was a pb ss? (was it?) cant argue with it i guess.
    And the fact esco just left et is even more obvious.
    "disapointed"...

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    I did that, maybe some should relax a bit?, i cant see anything on those pics saying who its from, i can see that its a clear wh, but i cant see who its from

All the other infos you say u have, i guess ur taking that from som logs?, but what im asking is why isnt the playerdetails included in pic?

to be a bit harsh here, You could have loaded a wh gone on your server, taken that screenie, and then fabricated the rest, by finding the infos in the logs, the part where you tell us where the cheat is located, is completely impossible for us to check and therefor not important, bear in mind im not saying that you are doing stuff like that, and i completely respect that your clan have full faith in the evidence and therefor bans people after them.

but try looking at it from my point of view, if i want to ban people i want hard evidence, a screenshot with no clear evidence of who it was taken, and then some text from a clan that i basically dosent know (and therefor dosent have a clue on their agenda), I wouldnt be able to ban anyone after that tbh.

get the ss you have to have atleast the playername and the ip used, then i would consider it (btw love the ss, quality is way better than pbss)

On a pbss i get all the info (used a random pbss here there is no cheat on it)

Again, I can see why u trust your system, and therefor bans after it.
    But imo its not sufficient enough for me to make a ban on my server(s) as I would have to rely on 1 mans word against another 1 man and that would be a loose loose situation for me.

hence my remarks in my initial post here in thread - why should this be of any interest for TB? as i suspect they would have the same problems concerning the evidence as i have

sorry for long post
    Did you look at the post ETc|Jay made above this taken from the anti cheat program which we have got..It log's who it is and takes screenshot..And also their i.p etc of pc...There is no error with it..And it's been enough to get clan members busted and kicked from their own clans by their own leaders..

You don't want to trust the info.Then that's up to you..and if this is not hard evidence enough for you what we have published then that's also ok...We have published the people that have been busted and caught cheating....screen shots and the direct link to where the cheats are stored on their own pc's with i.p etc of their own computers...Information they can not deny when caught out cheating..(And am sure Tb Jari will back me up on this one)As he kicked couple of his members out of Eyd' clan with the info we provided..Ie. the pic you posted above eyd\'dynamatics.)
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 25-09-2013 at 12:28.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Hmm, quite interesting story here.... I read it all (saying to my boss that I had important changes to make to the financial report )

Will you guys reach 100 posts? :-)

Greetz,

Chosen/Just a friend/Pimpek

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast