Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    It's meant like there have been busted so many cheaters before, nothing more, nothing less.
    And I also said that images could be manipulated, sorry but we need to take that in mind. No court would judge someone as "busted" (in this case) only because many people are saying that he cheats, actually there's nothing I really can rely on.

I always thought and still think that only videos can proof a cheat clearly

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    It's meant like there have been busted so many cheaters before, nothing more, nothing less.
    And I also said that images could be manipulated, sorry but we need to take that in mind. No court would judge someone as "busted" (in this case) only because many people are saying that he cheats, actually there's nothing I really can rely on.

I always thought and still think that only videos can proof a cheat clearly

Grtz
    So pin pointing to where the cheat is stored on their pc's is not proof enough for you..Or can we manipulate their hard disc's also and guess exactly where it is stored....

We posted this..So other leaders and members could make up their own minds..Name and shame the cheaters..So there would be no place for them to hide..What you want to do with their ranks etc is up to you..But they are not welcome on this server end of.
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 24-09-2013 at 23:50.

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    I have to say that the behavior of some guys isn't that matured. I just prefer a pleasent discussion without insultings so please keep this topic more friendly. In anyway Esco is banned on mostly each famous server so it seems that its judge enough for him. But i still agree with Johnny that a clear video would bring the final proof.

CALM DOWN GUYS

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    /seta name escobar
    /record escocheats
    upload it

proof? yeah why not

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    To Escobar: (...) You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
    He's been banned from F|A for the very same reason

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonji View Post
    He's been banned from F|A for the very same reason
    http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/51940-ban/

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    didnt get an answer to my question

how did you get those ss? they Arent anything like pbss, so what was used? if it is a cheatcatching program, why dosent they include and details on players? like ip, a guid or anything else?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    didnt get an answer to my question

how did you get those ss? they Arent anything like pbss, so what was used? if it is a cheatcatching program, why dosent they include and details on players? like ip, a guid or anything else?
    Yes it's anti cheat protection...Also display's where about's cheat is located on their pc and what program was used.

maybe people should actually look at the comments under the screenshots.....
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 24-09-2013 at 23:49.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    I'm not sure how a video proves more than SS, when escobar said it was someone faking/framing him on adlernest.

Anyone can name fake and make a fake recording. that's no real proof that's easily faked like an SS. but the fact that we already caught escobar in a lie with IP matching the Locks and the server Logs, already gives enough proof its him.

People need to Stop asslicking him and wake up... and realize esco was caught cheating, with valid enough proof. and no I dont talk about a screenshot I talk about catching him lying about him being on the server

PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: i write soon all and the true story
    PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: that isnt me

If he needed to lie about even being on ETc server then he would lie about using a cheat

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccloud View Post
    I'm not sure how a video proves more than SS, when escobar said it was someone faking/framing him on adlernest.

Anyone can name fake and make a fake recording. that's no real proof that's easily faked like an SS. but the fact that we already caught escobar in a lie with IP matching the Locks and the server Logs, already gives enough proof its him.

People need to Stop asslicking him and wake up... and realize esco was caught cheating, with valid enough proof. and no I dont talk about a screenshot I talk about catching him lying about him being on the server

PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: i write soon all and the true story
    PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: that isnt me

If he needed to lie about even being on ETc server then he would lie about using a cheat
    Thank you Mccloud

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast