Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccloud View Post
    You really gonna say that isn't enough proof? Punkbuster took PB SS and banned them for it and no one complained, and that was just some of the methods on how PB caught cheaters, and its considered a legit proof
    Indeed it's true, but PB had also Guids & Names & Timestamp onto image, in this case this photo may be someone's else.
    Thats why it's hard to recognize who's is that photo.

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Mccloud calm down man . I didn't affront you it was just my opinion and if iam wrong then its even oke but i agree with Sol that its possible to fake a screen. At least a clear video is the best way to prove it.

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by PGF*E$C0bAR<- View Post
    @ mcc: u aren't my good friend and we never played together in same team .. everytime against since 10 years! So stfu, i know u are happy now that some kids calling me as cheater. Don't worry we will get rank 1 back. You are writting all from fear, iam sure. But i can't accept it, that u agree with etc ... And don't talk for dtec he can write his opinion here also.
    @ sparky: i played so long on etc server and have so much xp, why u didn't do a demo ? u was so long time on spec and spected me. I can give u again a chance to do that rofl. i shot your server empty and jay was angry about that like others...because i played medic everytime and own etc! This fucking ss isn't from me. And last thing i never cry in xfire to jay lol ! that is a big lie from jay to you m8. i asked him for unban and said to him about my script in cfg not more. It was me who said to jay that he can put this shit in tb and in sl, i haven't a problem...because im sure iam not a cheater!
    This was my last reply here, everyone is free to thinking what he want!
    escobar for the thick and dumb folk on here...You where caught cheating on ETc| clan server by me..I also got link to exactly where you had your cheat located on your pc...(As well as for every other busted cheater in the links above)And the ss screenshot backs up what was found on your pc..Now you can cry like a dumb bitch you are..Cause as soon as i busted and banned you from the server..You went straight on to Jay on xfire 5 seconds later after i banned you crying like a stupid bitch....So don't talk shite m8 it was you and noone else ..your a dumb fuk cheater...
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 24-09-2013 at 23:51.

Replies
    Country
    Andorra
    Xxx
    Last edited by crunkd1; 24-09-2013 at 17:44.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    What more proof do you need? do you honestly think they would get random screenshot of cheater to frame him? the proof is that the IP matches, and his rating name matches the same date of the adlernest screenshot... http://et.trackbase.net/session/2511222/

You really gonna say that isn't enough proof? Punkbuster took PB SS and banned them for it and no one complained, and that was just some of the methods on how PB caught cheaters, and its considered a legit proof

Seriously going to be disappointed in TB if you believe this isn't enough proof. Not donating to ppl who can't spot the obvious
    I understand Jonny, he just don't want to get haters. Anyway sad to say but it's, that he've used a wallhack..

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    asdfpete
    Clan
    ETc|
    wooow, I mean, WOOOW, ETc just published the list of banned people hacking in the server with proofs, It's yours if you want to ban them or not, we just made it public, if you want to trust it do it, if not, then face the consequences of leaving them free cheating,

Pete.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Seriously going to be disappointed in TB if you believe this isn't enough proof. Not donating to ppl who can't spot the obvious
    A video would be obvious. Pictures can be remade or just faked these days. And again: If you want to achieve consequences regarding Rating on TrackBase, we need a more valid proof. Please show us some video/s.

To Escobar: To be honest, this does not look that good for you right now. And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
    Please show us and argue with your best possibilities that you are NOT using cheats / hacks.

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    sparkyet
    Steam
    sparkyet
    Discord
    sparky-mc-
    Clan
    ETc|clan
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    A video would be obvious. Pictures can be remade or just faked these days. And again: If you want to achieve consequences regarding Rating on TrackBase, we need a more valid proof. Please show us some video/s.

To Escobar: To be honest, this does not look that good for you right now. And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
    Please show us and argue with your best possibilities that you are NOT using cheats / hacks.

Grtz
    WTF Jonny are you for real....Am no some daft wee kid that edits pics..nor do i like cheaters...I have been a pbbans server admin for years...I have posted link's that has pictures and also exactly what program(Cheats they have used) in the pictures produced..And if that is not good enough for you to do anything..then you can stick the rating system up your ass...cause it seems that you would rather stick up for cheaters than the guys that play the game fair..And try to keep their servers a fun and cheat place to play on..

All the cheaters that have been busted in ETc server....the links provided at the start of this post..Are not faked..Also listed are the cheats they have used and exactly where they where installed is also provided for others to see..and most are your so called top rated players....pft at your last comment "And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE."
    Last edited by ETc|Sparky'; 24-09-2013 at 18:33.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    furylikesyou
    Clan
    ETc|
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.

Grtz
    Ok, i can't take trackbase (staff) serious anymore.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Always good to see staff taking their personal issues on a clan only because he did not have a good exp on the server

Don't let it go to your head when it comes to being staff here..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast