Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    escobar you sad noob, it's one thing to cheat but to lie about it? so let me guess, jay or whoever used your name, used your IP, hacked into your TB Account, used wallhack and playlocked because he was too shit to give you a plus rating with WH so he was nice enough to playlock for you?

Only a 2 year old would believe such bullshit, you're sad excuse of a rater and ET Player overall. I hope you get banned from trackbase and banned from rating filthy useless cheater. or at LEAST your rate reset...

v55

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    furylikesyou
    Clan
    ETc|
    Quote Originally Posted by dtec7 View Post
    Yes, they don't have to listen to anyone regarding their bans and if they feel they have sufficient proof they should ban a player. More proof was asked so he can get banned from TB and possibly other servers are more aware. If this was purely about ban from ETc server then why the heck would they post cheater bust topic on this site.
    You are right. This post was made to make these cheaters public and help other admins to keep them away from their servers. Escobar's reaction in this topic was very predictable (firing off accusations and then bail out as a last resort in denying). It wouldn't make sense for ETc to go through all of this with not a genuine cheater ban. My own opinion is that these cheaters don't seem to learn from their mistakes, deny everything and just go to another server to start it all over, so this is a good way to prevent that from happening.

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    I just want to add smth which is interesting as well. It's even few years ago but i still remember as though it was yesterday. #ifc# were dominating the whole ETC server and our whole clan reached easily the top 10 of the server. Suddenly ETC|Darkness banned each ifc Member due to the fact that we were to good for all other Players "WTF!?". But the main reason why we were so angry was that he told everybody "we using wh's and light". I wont protect Esco even as i know him as a good friend. Iam only confused about the fast decisions from ETC to ban each player who seems like a cheater although he is only playing well. Is a screenshot really enough to convict somebody!? The ETC Clan should think about their admin abilities. Certainly its about Jay to bring to a head but in my opinion you should collect some proof videos. I hope you dont take it personally and correct me if iam wrong. Iam prepared for criticism .
    Greetz from n1.V:ctory alias hAtelezz

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Well, ETc clan published some screenshots. Server admins need to judge this situation and decide whether they should ban them as well or not. This is their right and the server admins are allowed to ban people from their server!
    However: To reach some consequences on TB, we need some basic, valid and clear videos which prove that these players have used cheats.

Grtz

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Ofc its about the ETC admins how to handle this situation but i ment that screens are defently not enough to convict somebody on TB. A final proof and ban should be only provide by a clear video.

Grtz

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    I cant see why this should be of any interest for the most of us using this site tho.
    Other admins can ban him as well.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by gzzzvictory View Post
    I just want to add smth which is interesting as well. It's even few years ago but i still remember as though it was yesterday. #ifc# were dominating the whole ETC server and our whole clan reached easily the top 10 of the server. Suddenly ETC|Darkness banned each ifc Member due to the fact that we were to good for all other Players "WTF!?". But the main reason why we were so angry was that he told everybody "we using wh's and light". I wont protect Esco even as i know him as a good friend. Iam only confused about the fast decisions from ETC to ban each player who seems like a cheater although he is only playing well. Is a screenshot really enough to convict somebody!? The ETC Clan should think about their admin abilities. Certainly its about Jay to bring to a head but in my opinion you should collect some proof videos. I hope you dont take it personally and correct me if iam wrong. Iam prepared for criticism .
    Greetz from n1.V:ctory alias hAtelezz

Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Well, ETc clan published some screenshots. Server admins need to judge this situation and decide whether they should ban them as well or not. This is their right and the server admins are allowed to ban people from their server!
    However: To reach some consequences on TB, we need some basic, valid and clear videos which prove that these players have used cheats.

Grtz
    What more proof do you need? do you honestly think they would get random screenshot of cheater to frame him? the proof is that the IP matches, and his rating name matches the same date of the adlernest screenshot... http://et.trackbase.net/session/2511222/

You really gonna say that isn't enough proof? Punkbuster took PB SS and banned them for it and no one complained, and that was just some of the methods on how PB caught cheaters, and its considered a legit proof

Seriously going to be disappointed in TB if you believe this isn't enough proof. Not donating to ppl who can't spot the obvious

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    AFAIK that screenshot showed clearly there was a wallhack being used since normally enemies aren't visible in red through a wall. I might be terribly wrong here but that's my guess :p

Replies
    Xfire
    ecescobar
    Clan
    PGF*
    hmm guys i never said that i don't play on etc server and this time ... look what i written before -.- this ss isn't from me. Look my score in baserace 88/22 and 17 ppm and this on etc server -.-
    http://et.trackbase.net/player/4414045/
    trust me, if i use a wh then my score will be better. dunno what is wrong with you guys.
    Now it is tb's decision, but i can say again iam clear since 10 years. I will play continue ...

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Long1cw1eda
    Clan
    .Loc*
    Quote Originally Posted by PGF*E$C0bAR<- View Post
    Now it is tb's decision, but i can say again iam clear since 10 years. I will play continue ...

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/51940-ban/

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast