Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    menn0w
    Steam
    none
    Clan
    #AxE|

pak0.pk3/gfx .TGA images converted to .PNG (221 Images)

I have converted all .TGA files from the pak0.pk3 gfx folder to .PNG. I did it because its a much better overview of all the images and .PNG files can be used for websites. You can also use it for banners, avatars, signatures and more. The images have an invisible background so you can use them on top of every background. It took me a while it is a total of 221 images. I created it for myself but I hope I can help some of you guys by sharing it.

www.axeclan.foorumini.com (link replaced because im not allowed to distribute it.

I hope joNny will remove the link in his quote as well.)

- #AxE|Shift
    Last edited by Mennow; 4-09-2013 at 17:35.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Mennow View Post
    I have converted all .TGA files from the pak0.pk3 gfx folder to .PNG. I did it because its a much better overview of all the images and .PNG files can be used for websites. You can also use it for banners, avatars, signatures and more. The images have an invisible background so you can use them on top of every background. It took me a while it is a total of 221 images. I created it for myself but I hope I can help some of you guys by sharing it.

Removal of the link by Mateos

- #AxE|Shift
    If you want to earn money, I wouldn't have included the target_domain into the adfly url :pp
    Last edited by Mateos; 4-09-2013 at 17:36. Reason: Removed the link

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    menn0w
    Steam
    none
    Clan
    #AxE|
    Oh no i dont want to make money. It is something that 2shared automatically does i dont earn a penny from it.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    mateos1
    You're not allowed to distribute it, that's why ETXReaL had to remake all the assets.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    menn0w
    Steam
    none
    Clan
    #AxE|
    Okay that sucks i did not know this i tought it was an open source so distrubuting this wouldnt be a problem. Clearly i was wrong and i will remove the link. This topic can be locked.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    mateos1
    Thank you, closing.