Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)

UDP commands list

Hello, is there anything else getinfo or getstatus which I can query the server feeds via UDP?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    What exactly do you want? Do you want to get data from Trackbase, or from the gameservers? And what exactly would you like to receive ?

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    I want to get kill/death rates (seperated kill and death and slashkill), maybe the weapon stats too. I want to get from the gameserver because from you I can not get datas (with api) and I use gameq it would be appropriate to get data immediatley from the gameserver.

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    I see I asked something what you do not want to answered. I need to make my own server monitor, because I can not retrieve the informations from you. I have said before, if only the problem that is not enough time or people to complete development than I can help you because I am an very skilled developer (php, mysql, python, js, jquery, shellscript, assambly, tcl/tk)

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamos42 View Post
    I see I asked something what you do not want to answered. I need to make my own server monitor, because I can not retrieve the informations from you. I have said before, if only the problem that is not enough time or people to complete development than I can help you because I am an very skilled developer (php, mysql, python, js, jquery, shellscript, assambly, tcl/tk)
    It is not possible to get this data from the gameserver, hence why we use a special binary for that. I will make an API available if you need that I've added you on xfire but cannot find you, please contact me there.

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    Paul, that because I not using every day xfire maybe tomorow i sign in, but i using all day skype. My nick there is Kicsivazz3