Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Not really. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't my intention to call you bad or something. I don't know any of you guys, so can't tell anything about you. It's true ,that it isn't hard to get 3 players to play a 3v3, but if people like Torm and me weren't on, nothing would have happened. We are on some reason (especially torm) the guy(s) who take care of the scrims. I most of the time let Torm do his thing and he pm's me on xfire when all the stuff is.

I didn't know you have talked to Torm. If it is, it's Torm his "fault" for not showing up on the correct time&date. I'm sure he has a good reason for not being there, because, as far as I know, if he promises something, he'll stick to it. That's how I know Torm.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    liboobil
    Clan
    are you fkin kiddin "pro" clan? torm said : "post time and date here ".We did once and we did twice! and now you wanna say its our mistake as we post time and date here instead of pro forum ?? bunch of retards... just say that you did the mistake. oh w8 ur much too arrogant for it.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Calm down dude, we just didn't set up any date or anything, cause we weren't communicating between each others, bad time i guess, we're working on alot of stuff actually, we weren't thnking about this war. Tho, that's nothing, stop overreacting.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    liboobil
    Clan
    first- we did set up a date and a time and torm agreed to it 2days b4 the scrim should happen.
    2nd- we took our time to show up but the "professional" pro clan cant get 3 members for a fun scrim?? dont you think were busy too? very unorganised tbh

in my opinion a SORRY from you would be the right reaction but instead of that you adress reproaches to us as the time and date wasnt set right blablba its our fault blabla

Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    If you read my posts carefully, it's a sorry from my side in like every post. I'm just trying to explain what happened. Like Papi said (and I said), there hasn't been any communication between me and torm or with the TB forum from Torm his side.
    I know you wanted to take this as your moment of glory, but it's just not the way it is. And next to all this, I have NEVER said it was your fault.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    lol i thought we had resovled this already? Please no more posts ref this, its time we all moved on

Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Agreed. Please add me on xfire if you want to have a chat with me about it. No further talks needed over here.
    Thanks.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    lol stop fighting, also libo .

now i was in a trip, again i am sorry if i fuked up again l, which is probably what happened,
    i came back today,
    just gotta say that we usually set scrims vs other clans so easy, this is never like this and u can go arround forums and see that it usually takes 1 day to set a scrim, and yeh i usually post in pro forum as well, splash wasnt blaming u guys, was saying that i didnt post it, thats all.
    if u still wanna do the 3v3 we can and we want, i think that planning so much a 3v3 is whats weird here tbh, ehmm i think i forgot it twice now, but as exceed says as well , its a bit annoying to have to wait 1 week to play a 3v3 vs other clan, he is right in one thing, setting up a 3v3 cant be that hard, thats why i said twice, say date time, we do it, but yeh stuff came in these 2 situations and it looks like i aint serious with this, but i am, just fuked up, went to a trip i wasnt aware of so was...very unpredictable ..,
    anyways , if u still wanna 3v3 vs pro* clan, take this serious this time lol,. put date/time here, and PM me the servers ip/pass and we will be there no excuses.
    just gotta remind we only play with slac., if u got any sort of problems with it, go check slac forum and faq, which answers the common problems,. dont ask here lol : D
    cu
    torm
    Last edited by Spl@$h~; 23-01-2011 at 15:17.
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    edit...

tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by Libo View Post
    first- we did set up a date and a time and torm agreed to it 2days b4 the scrim should happen.
    2nd- we took our time to show up but the "professional" pro clan cant get 3 members for a fun scrim?? dont you think were busy too? very unorganised tbh

in my opinion a SORRY from you would be the right reaction but instead of that you adress reproaches to us as the time and date wasnt set right blablba its our fault blabla
    i would just like u to stfu with 3 things:
    1.dont insult my clan
    2.stop puting my clan tag in " ", just because its called pro or professional , ur opinion doesnt fit in our clan tag and name
    3.we are very organised clan tbh, specially when other clans ask us for a scrim, we have played over 25 scrims or so with different clans, over the time i been in pro this situation never happened, i went away these 2 days and didnt leave a message to my clan friends, so basically i fuked up not them, , also i wanna add that the delay of this scrim is not only caused by my fuk ups... and as u said "ur clan took the time to show up, but pro clan cant get 3 members for a fun scrim?"., this is quite stupid to even point on us, since i told ripjaw every time that we can do the scrim any time and date, cuz i fuken always have some1 online from pro clan who can do the 3v3 , or 5v5, now he said his clan memebers arent that active so setting up a 3v3 is hard, so thats why we been holding , actually last time i talked to ripjaw i said lets play "now", "in 3 hours" "tomorrow" "tomorrow night? "; etc, and we finally said that date posted above, unfortunatelly i had a trip which i wasnt aware of and didnt leave any notice to the other clan members. now just dont fight no more cuz i will just argue u apart etc. and we like being friendly, so be friendly k
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast