Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    theres supply aswell for ya, u cant see it but they wont that map. would u like the demos baby cakes?!
    Conq here, THE REAL ONE -_- ( not ps*conq )

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    fact of the matter is, come sunday, im going to fucking destroy you. Its unreal how much of a joker your going to become the way your going. Giving it the biggen, as if to say ur amazing. Being honest with you. Your not shit but your no way near as good as i am. Thats the hard part that you cant seem to accept. You dont like it that im better. I played u 1o1, 3 times and bashed you. 30 for 17 is owned. It wasnt even close. I will play u sunday and in the process im 100% confident that you will just see a repeat of today. Me winning. It's not about my ego, or how good i think i am. The fact here is your questioning my skill level, not only that but your trying to make out your better than me. In all honestly i would say your low+ / med on a good day. Say what you want, i know what skill level im at. Been playing this game before you even heard about it pal. Deal here is this, if it is your wish to be bashed by a team of people who are on a skill level higher than you then you will have to prove to me that your actually worth the time and effort of playing, we like to piss around alot and only play for fun now because our real life is much more important. We have girls, friends work and college that need attending. Gaming is something we tend to do late at night during the weekdays.

If you wish to play us, then you will have to beat me in a 1o1. That means, as axis and allies, in 1 map. we will play the normal way or /kill way. That will be up to you. Beat me at this and then il consider actually playing a low+ team.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    lol conquery why are u trying to brag that u played vs some high player? haha, are u really that low that it makes u feel so good to play vs any good player?,
    tbh if u were trying to make me feel bad or something u did totally the opposite, i mean u came here trying to impress everyone with ur screenshots that u played vs olba, and i think people who actually know about the scene is loling about what u did there, i mean hahahahhaahahahaha , so cute really, u made me laugh hard there lowbie : D. Also u seem not to understand something, i never said i am better player than olba, maus, etc high players, so i dont see why u come to argue me that if u get ross sqzz and team uk in general with u to play vs us they would win, look OFCS they would win , we aint near the skill of those sort of teams, also this topic is supossed to be jaymod clans playing vs jaymods clans , for fun etc, and well u came here flaming and being cocky about urself, i also dont see why u say i am mad or anything and cant accept ur better than me, look from the round i played u in the 1v1, after not playing et in 2 weeks, i can easily tell ur not better than me, even if i win on sunday, it doesnt prove i am better than u, and if u win it wont prove it either, u even seem to be confused that if u win a 1v1 u become so fuken ego on me, look i have won a lot of 1v1 to very good ppl, i have also lost many 1v1 to people who are shit players, a 1v1 u can be awesome one day and shit the other, now i will still play it and i believe i can win and i will probably do, now u see to be with ur cock out and u will cum if u win me i see, u will make a laugh fest at me , etc, .. funny thing is i dont see where all this hate comes from? cuz u get powned at jaymod by me ? so u go attack me and insult me and now u think i care and it will be the end of my life if i loose to some random low tard like u?, no i dont fuken give a fuck tbh, u can post it everywhere and u will probably get the same reaction: no1 cares about ur ego, no1 cares u beat some random low called torm, honestly no1 gives a fuck if i win to a random low called conquery etc,.. this whats happening right now, is just the usual, u can see in the other topics we got the same shit from another pro mr med+ like u cuz he couldnt stand to see some jaymod players playing etpro, wow kill us! . tbh u should chill, i aint a dick and dont see why u acting liek a dick to me, if u want it to be like that sure, i will follow the flow,. but whatever now more on topic, we were 5 ppl on the server, i said yes conquery we gonna 5v5 u, i said also BRB gonna reboot so mic works in teamspeak, my other 4 players were still at server with U , and u just left, none of ur "players" ever came, we diditn take long to reply , u said 5v5 i said yes straight away, u then went afk, and then disconected and turned xfire off. , and now see u making that shitty excuse not to play a scrim vs us, saying that i have to beat u at 1on1 or u wont play, i mean haha any person with no brain can see what ur doing there, same what u did this afternoon, u said the same shit , everytime we asked u for a scrim u said a new excuse, at start , before i even 1on1 u, i asked for a 2v2 or a 3v3 , u said ok after we 1v1 they come cuz i said we have to wait 1 hour, so i said ok we started, then u started with that shit excuse that if i dont beat u at a 1v1 u wont play us?, look ok kid, if u dont wanna play a scrim vs us, guess what? we dont care, we wont die, nothing will happen to us lol, but stop with that excuse that i have to beat you, i dont have to even play u stupid tard low, i can also make an excuse like urs right now look: beat me on a 2v2 and i will then 1v1, else ur not worth my personal time.
    see what i did there? stupid low, get over urself .

cu!
    torm.
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Quote Originally Posted by tOrM View Post
    lol conquery why are u trying to brag that u played vs some high player? haha, are u really that low that it makes u feel so good to play vs any good player?,
    tbh if u were trying to make me feel bad or something u did totally the opposite, i mean u came here trying to impress everyone with ur screenshots that u played vs olba, and i think people who actually know about the scene is loling about what u did there, i mean hahahahhaahahahaha , so cute really, u made me laugh hard there lowbie : D. Also u seem not to understand something, i never said i am better player than olba, maus, etc high players, so i dont see why u come to argue me that if u get ross sqzz and team uk in general with u to play vs us they would win, look OFCS they would win , we aint near the skill of those sort of teams, also this topic is supossed to be jaymod clans playing vs jaymods clans , for fun etc, and well u came here flaming and being cocky about urself, i also dont see why u say i am mad or anything and cant accept ur better than me, look from the round i played u in the 1v1, after not playing et in 2 weeks, i can easily tell ur not better than me, even if i win on sunday, it doesnt prove i am better than u, and if u win it wont prove it either, u even seem to be confused that if u win a 1v1 u become so fuken ego on me, look i have won a lot of 1v1 to very good ppl, i have also lost many 1v1 to people who are shit players, a 1v1 u can be awesome one day and shit the other, now i will still play it and i believe i can win and i will probably do, now u see to be with ur cock out and u will cum if u win me i see, u will make a laugh fest at me , etc, .. funny thing is i dont see where all this hate comes from? cuz u get powned at jaymod by me ? so u go attack me and insult me and now u think i care and it will be the end of my life if i loose to some random low tard like u?, no i dont fuken give a fuck tbh, u can post it everywhere and u will probably get the same reaction: no1 cares about ur ego, no1 cares u beat some random low called torm, honestly no1 gives a fuck if i win to a random low called conquery etc,.. this whats happening right now, is just the usual, u can see in the other topics we got the same shit from another pro mr med+ like u cuz he couldnt stand to see some jaymod players playing etpro, wow kill us! . tbh u should chill, i aint a dick and dont see why u acting liek a dick to me, if u want it to be like that sure, i will follow the flow,. but whatever now more on topic, we were 5 ppl on the server, i said yes conquery we gonna 5v5 u, i said also BRB gonna reboot so mic works in teamspeak, my other 4 players were still at server with U , and u just left, none of ur "players" ever came, we diditn take long to reply , u said 5v5 i said yes straight away, u then went afk, and then disconected and turned xfire off. , and now see u making that shitty excuse not to play a scrim vs us, saying that i have to beat u at 1on1 or u wont play, i mean haha any person with no brain can see what ur doing there, same what u did this afternoon, u said the same shit , everytime we asked u for a scrim u said a new excuse, at start , before i even 1on1 u, i asked for a 2v2 or a 3v3 , u said ok after we 1v1 they come cuz i said we have to wait 1 hour, so i said ok we started, then u started with that shit excuse that if i dont beat u at a 1v1 u wont play us?, look ok kid, if u dont wanna play a scrim vs us, guess what? we dont care, we wont die, nothing will happen to us lol, but stop with that excuse that i have to beat you, i dont have to even play u stupid tard low, i can also make an excuse like urs right now look: beat me on a 2v2 and i will then 1v1, else ur not worth my personal time.
    see what i did there? stupid low, get over urself .

cu!
    torm.
    not even going to read that, stopped a few seconds in up to the olba part, wasnt trying to show anything, just telling ya because u said i backed down from a 1o1 from ur shitty friend, i told u i was getting a 5o5 and i just proved to thats what i did, i gave u the chance to play but u chickend out init cuz u shit, also just to add the the fact, thats a HIGH team there med+ / high alright, now ur saying im low do u really thinking we would of won adler and held them 12 minutes on supply if i was low? get it into your thick head. u have no idea, 2v2 is np il bash u so put a time and date and il see what i can do. As for the low part, im going to enjoy seeing what you have to say once ive beaten you in all brackets. jaymod nerd, said it from the start and thats all you are

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    KRP are shit, i also beat them, even tho i'm not that good, i also can challenge you in a 1on1 conquery if you want, ESL official of course , also took a map to the UK team, doesn't mean i'm high or something, playing with swanidius revee and some others make the thing easier tho, i know you played in a good clan with demented in the past, but well, we're not trying to cause troubles by asking to play some randoms wars against jaymodders who want to play it once in a while.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Krp are good, dont know what ur talking about papi just because you beat them doesnt mean there not good. No one is invincible. Comes down to map, team play and a good fair amount of luck, the problem here is that torm thinks him and his " clan " are better which isnt true. You know that aswell as i do, if torm wants to play us he will lose, try explaining to him that his low after all ur in his clan, and il always 1o1 anyone, nothing about ego, for fun. Torm is a jaymodder, he shoots like one anyway

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    We played the 1on1, he won Valhalla, by few kills, we played a second map ( Huntplace ) , i won it, and the decider was ctf_multi which i won twice, so basicly the score is 8-2, gg anyway.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Quote Originally Posted by Papii View Post
    We played the 1on1, he won Valhalla, by few kills, we played a second map ( Huntplace ) , i won it, and the decider was ctf_multi which i won twice, so basicly the score is 8-2, gg anyway.
    lol, papi papi papi

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    lool i love to read all this stuff, but erm yeah as this is MaD4~'s post can we plz stop it now:?

@ Torm thx for posting my humiliating defeat lol.

@Conq Send me a vid of the scrim i'd love to watch it

@The rest of et guys i still need some scrims lol Id say low/low+ now plz i learnt my lesson vs pro

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw View Post
    lool i love to read all this stuff, but erm yeah as this is MaD4~'s post can we plz stop it now:?

@ Torm thx for posting my humiliating defeat lol.

@Conq Send me a vid of the scrim i'd love to watch it

@The rest of et guys i still need some scrims lol Id say low/low+ now plz i learnt my lesson vs pro
    Not a problem ripjaw

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast