Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    probally play with 3 and bash 5 of u, dont take much for jaymod nerds
    Conq here, THE REAL ONE -_- ( not ps*conq )

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Nothing else to say? Not my fault your to chickenshit to play them! pahahahahahaha! easy for ripjaw & friends D

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Too bad 6on6 isn't be played anymore : )

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by conquery View Post
    If i get 5 ppl and play u its game over from match start, 4:0 easy.
    u mean if u get 4 ppl and play us, cuz 6v6 are not played anymore...mr med+, and also if my memory doesnt fail we already played vs that whatever clan u were...iQ or tQ or something like that and we won,
    also whats with the "jaymod nubs" shit, lol , honestly i have never even seen u arround the etpro scene or whatever to get called jaymod nub by u lol, to me , u just look like one more jaymod low who started playing etpro recently and think ur med+, dont worry every "jaymod nub" like u has been there, but well u will face the wall and understand, as for now stfu already here, cuz u have nothing to do with this "scrim".
    if feel like taking shit, go ahead to the other topic called pro scrims and do it there, ty.
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    k we played vs mad4 clan today,
    was fun, well sort of , cuz i havent played et in 2 weeks so my hand is like a shaking fish but whatever, good game, we did a 2v2 cuz 3v3 wasnt possible ..lack of players from both sides today i guess:,
    pro lineup was :
    torm
    aniky

them :
    ripjaw
    kerbid(arch)

result:
    4:0 for Pro*

Screenshots:

tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    also played vs conquery a 1v1, he won 1 round and hes talking shit, since i dont like making excuses , even when i truly havent played et in 2 weeks lol, we pro* clan will be playing a 3v3 when he can., and i will do a 1v1 vs him again on sunday 8pm UK time, i will be my skill then , btw conquery is just some confused guy but whatever., cu on sunday! hope u "bash" me as u said u will
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Spamming the boards! VS|wArRi0r's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    vswarri0r
    Clan
    VS|
    hey torM When exams are finished & you don't know what to do on an evening & I'm on Xfire, we could train a bit ( I could ask some other VS| members)

I don't play much etpro because with the free time I have, I play jaymod .

See you my friend Btw, nice win!

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    conquery asked us to 5v5, when we said yes and had all players on server he disconected and he randomly went 999 and went off xfire, ,
    we asked a million times to 3v3 him, he said only if u beat me on 1v1 lol, when he was actually getting bashed on the 1v1, he stopped playing, went afk 5 min and said wanna 5v5? , we said yes and he went offline.
    look u won a 1v1 to a guy who havent played et in 2 weeks , come post ur screenshot and come shit talk, but i can tell u right now, ur just like all the otehr dudes who go trash talk on me and then do this stupid ego/quit like u just did,
    how hard is it to 2v2 or 3v3 us, we even said 5v5 to u and u kept makign excuses, ur just a fuken scared guy, and i knew u wouldnt war us.
    sad nab., conquery!, when ur gonna shit talk come and scrim us at least low, then go trash talk all u want, but dont act like a pussy like u did, and yeh i have demos of u geting owned and leaving middle of game , when u get bashed.
    whatever, another nub who cant admit his real skill.
    cu!
    torm.
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    We will bash u in 5v5 or 3o3 when we can be bothered to play. As for the 1o1, no one actually beat me, i bashed u 3 times, i bashed anika once, and the guy i was playing, i didnt ego quit, i minimized ET because i was talking on facebook and ts3 with friends. ( hence why i left to play a war, i asked u once, u didnt agree, so we got another and played people who are actually challenging and in theory better players than us.)

Your really that boring, i proved i am better than you and this sunday i will play u again and anyone who would like to watch can do so. Il make u a laugh stock, 1o1, 3o3 and 5o5 in all 3 of them even ur shitty 2v2 if u would like. You will be destroyed seriously. You have no idea who your talking to. Saying im low? after bashing u 30 for 17, then 28 for 19 and u still say im low i mean what the fuck? my 30 kills vs your 17. This fact says i am better than you. Which everyone knows.

Just so you know, we did play the 5v5, against a team who are high. Olbaa is the only one i remember playing. If you know him ul know his high. So yea, im playing people who would hold you at flag on supply easily. So please. Get a grip of yourself and stop trying to make out your better than me. The whole of u clan are free to 1o1 me. Will be a good warm up.

Just to prove to you we was playing a war. Heres a ss of adler. Now please u little low, get skill and come back. Beat me 1o1 then il consider you "worthy" of actually playing a 5o5 / 3o3. Until then, your a waste of my time. Keep trying. you might get lucky one day and in return il grant you your wish.

If ud like the demos of a real scrim, ( Med+ vs high ) then il send you them. you might learn a thing or two from how real players play. And by real i mean not jaymod or no quarter nerds like you and the whole of your clan and 95% of people on here.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    conquery123et
    Clan
    playing for fun only now
    Dont know why the screenshot isnt showing but ye, fuck it, you might of seen krp around, if ur good u would of and u will know who they are. There a mix of friends 2 of which are high the rest med+. ourline up was 1 high 4 med+ .. you see torm, we are the big boys. Were the veterans u know what im saying, if u ask nicely il give u some lessons on how to aim and not suck in this game, free of charge because im a nice lad
    Last edited by conquery; 27-01-2011 at 02:11.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast