Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.

Trackbase June Update

A lot has changed lately, many bugs were squashed, cleanups were done and some new features are introduced.

Here's a new overview:

TSP/Rating Related
    As you might have seen, The old TSP bot has been disabled due to the amount of bugs it had. From this point on we only support ET 3.00 for TSP Rating, and all other servers for normal rating. If you want to add your server to TSP Rating you can contact us to provide you with the necessary details.

Donating, advertisements & that stuff
    We have a new automated system for premium ships. If you donate in the future you'll get points you can spent in our shop. If you donate you can now also give those points to friends to let them have premium as well. It's also possible to put your advertisements up with this system. After we accept it it'll go back in the queue and it will be displayed as soon as the advertisements before you expire.

We've also created a new system yet to be expanded but already operational: you can deserve points to get premium with filling content on Trackbase. For now map editing and movie suggestions are working based on this system. If you go to a map and help filling the information (there's an orange box for that) we will check it out and apply or deny the changes. If the changes were helpful, you'll get 20 points per submit. This means with 5 submits, you can take a month premium. The same applies for adding new movies to the database. Be sure to be logged in if you submit, else we cannot track who gave the suggestions!

User Profiles, Albums & More
    Today we introduced the basics of a new extended community system. If you click on your name in the left menu (on ET Tracker) you will be redirected to your user profile. Here you can also modify your settings like your xfire, timezone and more. To publicly view your reserved names go to the name reservation page and click on the 2nd last column labeled 'Profile'. From that point on, on that player name page a link will also appear to your profile and people will be able to find your xfire there.

At the same page you will be able to find an menu item called "Albums". From now on you can create albums and upload pictures that will be visible on your profile. Premium Members can add more albums/ and more pictures per album.

Roundup
    That was it for this update, be sure to post any feature suggestions or other feedback in the forums so we can work on it! (Or post it here )

/The Trackbase Team

Replies
    Country
    France
    To Begin, good Job to all staff, we really appreciate the work done for ET , Farcry and Forum !

I have just a suggestion for next update: to add "Owner" on "set function" , because sometime they are several leaders written on a clan, and when i'm looking for the owner who manage the server, I don't know who can be this person

In anycase , go on , you have my all support !

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Indeed HITKOKO . It would be more clear for randoms and newbies to know directly who is the owner of this clan. But beside it, just a great update. Keep this work TB staff . WELL DONE

Replies
    Country
    France
    En effet HITKOKO . Il serait plus clair pour randoms et les débutants à savoir directement qui est le propriétaire de ce clan. Mais à côté de cela, juste un grand jour. Conservez ce personnel de la tuberculose de travail . BIEN FAIT
    Plus as you said

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    how do you keep track of donations? How do you know that it relic made the donation as my email and such is not the same on paypal.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    how do you keep track of donations? How do you know that it relic made the donation as my email and such is not the same on paypal.
    It's not going automatic - this is still the same as before. Users should send a PM or a message with the donation to identify them

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Also just added for the June Update: User Albums & change suggested by HITKOKO

Replies
    Xfire
    soldierforhire
    Steam
    bartmen
    did the update do some thing to the serverinfo (where a player has played) cause all mine seems to be deleted

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartmen View Post
    did the update do some thing to the serverinfo (where a player has played) cause all mine seems to be deleted
    A server crash caused that we had to revert everything to back ups. Unfortunately we only had a recent backup which excluded that data.