Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.

Fus roh daa

Anybody who plays Skyrim and if yes: which character, lvl and Skill? would be happy about some replys

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    speedyy7
    Clan
    VS|
    I have played it when it first came out in autumn 2011. I have played it for about 8 months. really liked the game, played as many different characters, but the coolest was my khajiit shadow assassin. I did almost all quests, though, i have never completed the main quest, because i thought it would kill my gaming pleasure when starting all over again with new characters.
    I made many characters all close to lvl 50 with a few lvl 100 skills. My favourite quest line is that one of the thieves guild.

As for my playing style, i love the assassin-like playstyle (like that from assassins creed). using cool daggers and bows when in stealth mode.

Give a man a fish, and he will feed himself for just a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will feed himself and his family for a whole lifetime. Give a man religion, and he will die in vain praying for a fish...

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Finally somebody reply . My main was a Orc based on two-hand.sword and and forging, both succesfully on lvl 100. I even finished the main quest and dont be worried you'll defently not loose the Fun . And espacially The DLC's are awesome.