Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)

Suggestions and Ideas

I write the following, that i have more than seven years of experience in websites, I am a webdeveloper and programmer. My English is not very good at that, please forgive me for it.

Suggestions:

• On the left side on the clans section, you write only just the clantag. I think if someone has already entered the name of the clan you might as well be written out instead. (approx 5 minutes work)
    • I see the forum using CKEditor, I think if you set it to white would look nicer. (approx 5 minutes work)
    • The complete server monitoring is not always correctly read the data from the server, the location at empty flag returns a question mark flag should be there I think. (http://et.trackbase.net/server/42685/) (approx 5 minutes work)

Ideas:

• Several signature image. Several servermonitoring image.
    • PHP service that other sites can be easily incorporated into the system you have. (eg I want to do a page where it keeps track of the last time we played clan members on our own servers, the necessary data are already in your house, I do not like to separate monitoring script (because I can))
    • Clansignature, Clanbanners
    • API Apply for to the clan (new member, just apply for can press a button and the clan may be adopted immediately as well)

Now all of a sudden that was what I thought to share with you.

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    bit optimistic with your time estimates dont forget testing and documentation as such
    But looks like TB got a new helper

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Thanks a lot! Will certainly take that all into consideration, have also added you on xfire

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Well known as god , these facts would defently develope tb.

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    There's nothing but the time was not kidding, I would so much so that I do not know exactly what engine is being used and where is the php file. I have xfire-m but not really use it. They may have it, but mostly I use Google Talk, it is installed into my Ubuntu. My name there is the same: adamos42

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    Good News, i installed GFire packages (sudo apt-get install gfire) into my Ubuntu, and then my Pidgin can login to xfire

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    So great.

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    Sometimes your playerwatcher unable to get the color codes and the playernames are white.

Spamming the boards! gzzzvictory's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    grave000
    Steam
    N9ten
    Clan
    n1.
    Maybe the tb staff should open a quick task that they re able to ve a better overview.Coz i think its a bit annyoing to open different threads to look up for problems . To take out an ad which is for example beside the forum under the forum news . Hope you are able to follow me

Replies
    Country
    Hungary
    Xfire
    adamos42
    Steam
    adamos42
    Clan
    (CWL)
    Quote Originally Posted by gzzzvictory View Post
    Maybe the tb staff should open a quick task that they re able to ve a better overview.Coz i think its a bit annyoing to open different threads to look up for problems . To take out an ad which is for example beside the forum under the forum news . Hope you are able to follow me
    I think i can follow you, maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast