Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by [TfL]DeV!L View Post
    and why is our server bugged ?.......all normal settings and stuff hmmm....very funny

well no matter how long we will see people playing on our server. If no one comes, we will have to resolve ourselves. Many of you will like this decision . But we will fight for our Clan and servers till the end.

I also know that a lot of poeple work here to harm others. all the years have shown that.
    please gtfo with this stuff... I dont care about it

Spamming the boards! [TfL]DeV!L's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    thats like all think about it thats the problem here.....ok......bye

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by [TfL]DeV!L View Post
    thats like all think about it thats the problem here.....ok......bye
    I don't care because it has nothing to do with my session and I don't even play on that server

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Reverted that session. Remember this is not done on regular basis so if this happens in the future it won't be 'you did it that time as well'. We need to look at this per case

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Reverted that session. Remember this is not done on regular basis so if this happens in the future it won't be 'you did it that time as well'. We need to look at this per case
    m8, something is wrong with TSP enabled servers. got few people complaining about their sessions, and the same happened to me again some mins ago. http://et.trackbase.net/session/54858961/

@ Everyone else: it's not safe to rate on TSP enabled servers unless you want your sessions bugged and fucked up

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Paul said some time ago that the "old" TSP system is more bugged than the one available "through" ET 3.00 server binary so I dunno why he's still supporting this old bugged system when he's got a new one. Propose your binary for the rest of the servers, if they refuse, just stop supporting older bugged system.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    Isnt it that on a server where averige rating is 9.9 and average ppm is 9.59 the player wit rate 27.4 should play 26.3 at least to play even ? Most sessions are rated around 9 but average score is only 7 .

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by detoren View Post
    Isnt it that on a server where averige rating is 9.9 and average ppm is 9.59 the player wit rate 27.4 should play 26.3 at least to play even ? Most sessions are rated around 9 but average score is only 7 .
    I had 70 kills in that frostbite map with a ppm of 24 but it rated 20+ kills which is pure bullshit tbh, anyone who played with and against me knows I can frag alot more than 20 kills in 11 minutes, (which btw wasn't even the right time, frost is 15 mins on that server) I have the demo and screenshot as well but its useless honestly until this bug is fixed completely

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonji View Post
    Paul said some time ago that the "old" TSP system is more bugged than the one available "through" ET 3.00 server binary so I dunno why he's still supporting this old bugged system when he's got a new one. Propose your binary for the rest of the servers, if they refuse, just stop supporting older bugged system.
    Will indeed be done, a new update for ET 3.00 will soon be out and I guess the switch will be made by then.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    I know youre a good fragger so xp and time is bugged not rate sorry .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12