Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States

$$Cash Money Brothers$$ clan = ban because they get owned

My friend and I have been banned on both of these servers (NO REASON AT ALL.......CHEATING? YA. RIGHT.) after playing with Cash Money Brothers clan members. We both absolutely do not cheat, I am pub player at F|A with nick WAZ|R, my friend plays et (computer games in general) very very casually. On both Cash Money Brothers clan servers, BestVietnamEver and PanzervsSniper, we were banned after playing with admins for a map or two and whooping their butts. WE DO NOT WALL HACK BOT WHATEVER THE HECK THOSE PEOPLE DO AND NEVER EVER HAVE OR WILL. However they do retain the right to determine who plays on their servers. Cash Money Brothers clan germany, wherever these fellers are at, you ban us because you get owned? Really? Both the servers are rarely populated and have niche mods running that appealed to us. If Cash Money clan bans because they have no skill then let that be known as of now. REVERSE BAN CASH MONEY CLAN WE WERE ALMOST ALWAYS THE ONLY PEOPLE THERE....

Replies
    Country
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    shit happens

not the right place .. but yeah if u need the attention for your ego )

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Look whos talking HAHAHAHAHA

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by $haTerHanD View Post
    not the right place .. but yeah if u need the attention for your ego )
    Said someone who did exactly the same thing some time ago... Another hypocrite

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonji View Post
    Not a surprise coming from these guys HAHAHAHAHAHA

Replies
    Country
    United States
    1. he kicked me with a reason " cheater " .. after first gameaction against this sky admin without specing me -> sure he is the man ( if u want the name // can send it to u dragon )
    2. 2 days later i connected again and was auto muted from beginning .. i never wrote anything in chat/pm or something else .. so where the fuck i could insult there ??

haha insulting .. show me your serverlogfile where i have insult to someone .. sure u´ll found nothing

my game nickname was "vollpfosten"

DOES THAT LOOK FAMILAR AT ALL GIRL SCOUT? HEH EXCEPT YOU SUCK SO YOU DEF WERE NOT CHEATING EH? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Replies
    Country
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    Quote Originally Posted by wakrus View Post
    Look whos talking HAHAHAHAHA
    i m sure we dont know us .. but yeah " attention plz "

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonji View Post
    same here -> i m sure we dont know us

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Are you still gumming? We already established I owned you ingame as well as on the forum. HAHA. You need attention girl scout. Thats why you keep coming back to run yer face. So are you done digging that hole? Or do you have more lame comments that highlight your immaturity and foolishness? Please share..HAHAHAHA

Replies
    Country
    United States
    And Dont start crying, I know thats standard for your clan but please. Keep it to a minimum cause you already at strike 2 girl scout HAHA

Replies
    Country
    United States

Cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast