Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    nobody cares, find real jobs instead of fcking around in a game.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Hey Token, should I remember you when you were cheating in the .A. clan in order to impress your leader by your skills? When you tried everything to have a high rating while you suck(ed) ass? Get off this forums if you're such a cool guy

Quote Originally Posted by Papii View Post
    Hey Token, should I remember you when you were cheating in the .A. clan in order to impress your leader by your skills? When you tried everything to have a high rating while you suck(ed) ass? Get off this forums if you're such a cool guy
    Haha jelly, where were you in top? never above me? mhhhhh gave up ur life, for a game what u cant even play?
    And even than no pride hahah, remember me how you want coz thats only thing u can, looking to others not urself, thatswhy u still playing this game.
    Real life you didnt reach anything, yeah a trashcan.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Fuck clans
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Haha jelly, where were you in top? never above me? mhhhhh gave up ur life, for a game what u cant even play?
    And even than no pride hahah, remember me how you want coz thats only thing u can, looking to others not urself, thatswhy u still playing this game.
    Real life you didnt reach anything, yeah a trashcan.
    you have quite the anger in your soul. there's a saying: no matter how successful you are in life, no matter how much money you have, you really can't be happy with this, and if you were happy. you would ignore him and move on, but it seems like you are not. you are just filled with anger and defensive posts.

Enjoy your life, keep your car, your money and the rest of your shit, no one cares... I will be thankful and happy that I can afford bread everyday because some people can't. and I need to appreciate that, and not cars or money...
    Last edited by ecLipsee; 31-01-2014 at 23:32.

Replies
    Country
    Italy
    Clan
    ctrl-
    Dont waste your time arguing with trolls
    cTRL-STEVIA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456