Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Trackbase ain't made to rank whorers thats why ppl mind! No 1 said that detoren dosen't have shooting skills? Whoring is kinda like cheating on a test: most likely there is still ppl who get better score, but its very unfair. But yeah this is hard trash talking, cuz we know nothing is going happen around here b4 Paul comes back
    exactly my point.

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    so taking underwear from your kills is whoring?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    so taking underwear from your kills is whoring?
    Yes.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    I can't see any rule here on TrackBase telling that "whoring" is not allowed.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Paul's back. And we're working on rules for whorers & TB admin for what they need to do for whorers.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    Ofc whoring is wrong but its just not whoring i kill dress up kill again or destroy barriers at fealdump doors at marrakesch or com post thats what covy is for .I cant help it that destroy com post or dress up is 2 times the xp of a easy kill ? Last rated session i played engeneer you can see that from my skill rate or is that whoring to i build and destroyed everithing there was .

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    1: We have our own channel for those vids. Well better editted ones
    2: cmon, not even music....
    3: even i spend more time on worse nolife whoring videos
    4: so in fact every covie getting suit from enemy getting new one when lost after a match is whoring? No not really.
    5: I am still the Junior Egineer in there, so gg for removing me

Cheerz your supervizor

FYI: We were never gone
    Last edited by sosA; 2-02-2013 at 14:55. Reason: FYI

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA
    TB is made for skill. Ok if you say so, an engineer who will destroy all objective alone in a map, isn't it skill ? A rambo medic who will heal himself after all the time he get hurt isn't it lame ?

What i see here is detoren killing people with undercover uniform ? Maybe he doesn't deserve Rank 2 for doing that, but who cares ? Come on, he's not medic, he cant heal himself or others people. So if i follow your point Trackbase is only for MEDIC which can't heal people ? Hooo well the best way to kill a game. Every raters heal people and get xp with that. So a cover ops can get xp with uniform it's part of game.

I never seen Detoren whoring like wha+? clan did. Like shoting in a wall to lose his uniform. And if you mind so much, why don't you concentrate only on skill top list ?

I support detoren not only because he's in my clan but also because he's a friend.

Rating bring so much trouble between you guys, you should take pleasure in game.. Not crying after rating. Remember when you were not a rater, you had more fun, you did play some map without care about a number, you did meet people. Now you are just whining in game and focus on your amount of kills/deaths.

Just what i wanted to say. I do not support whoring/cheating/whining. But come on!

Regards,

V4nDaL.?
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    Clan
    *MIA*
    Quote Originally Posted by detoren View Post
    I didnt know i was that good sorry to offend other players but i play a bit like this to annoy those rambo medics who distroy the game for a lot of ppl who just play to win a map if anyone is interested you can have my rate i start over .
    You obviously give a shit about your rate, otherwise you wouldn't use the playlock feature to avoid a minus when you didnt reach the needed PPMs, don't bullshit us with this medic kills et crap. it gets old when people say that

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    TB is made for skill. Ok if you say so, an engineer who will destroy all objective alone in a map, isn't it skill ? A rambo medic who will heal himself after all the time he get hurt isn't it lame ?

What i see here is detoren killing people with undercover uniform ? Maybe he doesn't deserve Rank 2 for doing that, but who cares ? Come on, he's not medic, he cant heal himself or others people. So if i follow your point Trackbase is only for MEDIC which can't heal people ? Hooo well the best way to kill a game. Every raters heal people and get xp with that. So a cover ops can get xp with uniform it's part of game.

I never seen Detoren whoring like wha+? clan did. Like shoting in a wall to lose his uniform. And if you mind so much, why don't you concentrate only on skill top list ?

I support detoren not only because he's in my clan but also because he's a friend.

Rating bring so much trouble between you guys, you should take pleasure in game.. Not crying after rating. Remember when you were not a rater, you had more fun, you did play some map without care about a number, you did meet people. Now you are just whining in game and focus on your amount of kills/deaths.

Just what i wanted to say. I do not support whoring/cheating/whining. But come on!

Regards,

V4nDaL.?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast