Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    Quote Originally Posted by .PG|monk View Post
    What is the mention of whoring and why would you call this whoring? He is just killing players during the game? A medic that tries to kill as much he can, could be called whore too then? or isn't it?!

Kind regards,
    agree, dont see any whoring. people can play as they want and if he wanna sneak and kill thats why the covert class is there.
    its not ur business to go around other server and judge and im sure the admins can deal with their players..
    sure u have posted some true whores earlier but this is nothing like that....

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    What is the mention of whoring and why would you call this whoring? He is just killing players during the game? A medic that tries to kill as much he can, could be called whore too then? or isn't it?!

Kind regards,
    The thing is that he get most of the xp from suits not from kills. Like when he already got enymy suit he knifes and takes another one just to get xp.

Quote Originally Posted by detoren View Post
    I didnt know i was that good
    Arrogant much?
    But dude you should know that trackbase lists ain't really made for rank best ammo pack throwers/suit takers/bot mine defusers/gate satchels etc. If server dosen't have rule against whoring you can do it much as you want, but can't get listed on trackbase. After reset you will most likely just whore your rate again, cuz it takes under week to get top 50

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    I was sarcastic he took a bad session . look at my skill rank thats what my skill is sorry i am not as good as i wanted to be .And by the way i dont whore i just use the covert part that is in the game . Whoring is like if you call yourself a diffrent name like lets say Heavenneedsadren and go with a teammate into a corner with a flamer and earn like 50 xp in a minute by healing maybe whe should upload that to wh team ? But who cares eeryone sometimes plays dishonest .

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom

Kind regards,
    This is whoring because he is stealing a uniform from every kill he gets which gives a buttload of extra xp, which kind of destroys the rating perspective for many other players, it takes no skill to do this. Rating is there to show who is skilled, by detoren doing this, it shows him as #2 on Trackbase, when really he should be below 1000.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    You are wrong but i am ranked in top 200 in skill list not 1000 . Btw i respect you as a player you are one skilled mf like playboy or dozen but please stop harrassing me .

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    You are wrong but i am ranked in top 200 in skill list not 1000 . Btw i respect you as a player you are one skilled mf like playboy or dozen but please stop harrassing me .
    Maybe you could just play with your name /locked..
    That way you're not getting rating, and you can still "annoy" the rambo medics.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Whoring is like if you call yourself a diffrent name like lets say Heavenneedsadren and go with a teammate into a corner with a flamer and earn like 50 xp in a minute by healing maybe whe should upload that to wh team ?.
    Why would I upload that to WHTeam, that's not whoring for rate?

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Why do people mind about other players' rating? Just focus on your own, prove that you are better and pass the whorer in the ranking system. I personally don't care about whorers, that's their way to enjoy the game. And I think that Detoren has some shooting skills too.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Trackbase ain't made to rank whorers thats why ppl mind! No 1 said that detoren dosen't have shooting skills? Whoring is kinda like cheating on a test: most likely there is still ppl who get better score, but its very unfair. But yeah this is hard trash talking, cuz we know nothing is going happen around here b4 Paul comes back

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    accidently double posted delete this one plz....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast