Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Srsly...

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKidd View Post
    None of the bugs effect TSP/Rate, Also all rounds he made are fair, It's just that Trackbase doesn't show the correct stats.
    Idd your right, but Coyote is also right about bots killing. But when i was playing there i saw FA members putting the bots spec when there were rating players!

btw, ye ur right thats true, but its quite weird to add eyd'Novagod if he played one map on itPpPPPp

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    But this legendary Novagod had one session which he got rate from But yeah its sad that minor bug like this cannot be fixed w/o paul. Its not fault of server owners, players or neither TB admins. Just some nasty bugger that normally would have been fixed quickly. Too bad that some ppl still want to take ''adventage'' over it

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    thanks for the PM exx but no cant be bothered making another video about you. Cant beat that mine farming one from the past. wasnt even my intention with this thread. Just addressing the bug in the server

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    Pro*
    there's alot bots in other his sessions.. but its tb's fault..... still not fair to raters who play in other servers.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    speedyy7
    Clan
    VS|
    it might be a tb fault, but that doesn't give the authority to any player to exploit a bug like this.

Give a man a fish, and he will feed himself for just a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will feed himself and his family for a whole lifetime. Give a man religion, and he will die in vain praying for a fish...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12