Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by jux View Post
    Well, thank you. I'm pretty sure I could have done the same edits in 5 minutes. Though I wouldn't do it like that, because I think it's wrong to ruin a good map with just putting random things everywhere that don't fit in the map at all. I'm not saying you shouldn't edit maps, but I am saying you should invest a bit more time on the things you add. This looks like horse shit on a birthday cake.

Also @ Jonny: That is incorrect. It's morally very wrong to take someone else's work and make very small additions to it, then claim the fame.

EDIT: I just remembered this is the forum of a website that copied pretty much everything from another website. My bad.
    Looking to the way you speak, You're probaly not even 10 years old, Pleas show some respect to those who still put time and effort in such a old game like this, Cinco takes time to remake/edit old maps to give them some kind of a new look, It's your opinion if you think he ruins it.
    Since none force you to play it... I don't see your point to show such angry and insulting words towards Cinco, So pleas Jux... Go back under your stone and stay there the next hundred years, Thanks... Oh btw, I love the quote that is showing on your clan trackbase page; "Losing a scrim against muppets was something we can't explain and we feel very ashamed of, so we quit ET. ", You're probaly still mad because of that?

-

To Cinco: Thanks mate for this edit of this old school can't wait to test it and play it, Thanks for your time and effort.

- JoeK.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    I haven't played it online yet, but having a really quick look round there are some things (odd pipes, weird texture things) that I think need minor fixes... (images annoted and/or some pro arrows)

Replies
    Country
    Eritrea
    Xfire
    jewks
    Clan
    .*tdf*.
    Well well, this turned into quite a nice conversation. I find it hard to believe such fine adults like you, haven't learned to take criticism, even though it was maybe inappropriately harsh. You don't need to twist your testicles over it.

Now that you did however go on the rage mode against me, I feel obliged to reply on some things you said. For starters, even for not so experienced mapper, spending 60 hours on those edits is just impossible. That has to be pure lie, though I don't know why anyone would lie about that as it makes you look bad.

My real nick is pupup0x. My contributions? Does making over 15 maps + helping about same amount of mappers create their maps count? Also I'm on the special thanks section in TJmod, for sharing my knowledge and ideas with them. I'm the leader of this clan: http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=claninfo&cidx=706 and I've also helped over 300 players to learn trickjumping over the years. I've also busted a shitload of cheaters, and sent several private cheats to punkbuster back when punkbuster was still useful. I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about ET than you do.

How much have YOU contributed?

Congrats on having a son though, it requires so much to not use a condom. I highly doubt about the education though.

EDIT: I forgive your immature insulting though and I'm willing to give you constructive criticism & help if you want it
    Last edited by jux; 6-01-2013 at 00:16.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Again a useless conversation, stop it and be nice before we have to close a thread again cuz of some useless conversations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12