am21
    Clan
    Pro*

Beginners Nitmod Problem! [2]

Merry Christmas TB team and other current ET regulars

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=33217

Dr.$p7!ff
    http://et.trackbase.net/player/1891043/

Okay this kid is now tellin me he doesnt play for rating but at the same time hes almost at top of "your" ranking system for months. They banned me yesterday when I went to talk to the dude about wtf is up. I guess they think banning me solves the "problem"

Bugged server and not only that this dude is rating against ALL BOTS ONLY and getting greens...

He is also "cheating" with the bots by setting trip mines and getting multikills on the bots each spawn. kidz..
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9496/lolzl.jpg
    Last edited by nrgy21; 25-12-2012 at 18:17.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    frontsau0815
    Steam
    endie77
    Clan
    Dr.|Gang
    you are banned for insult him on our Server.tell the truth men.
    im not sure whats wrong with you...but insulting Players on our Server isnt tolerated!Thats why u are banned.

This Kid you are talking about is a 42 year old Fungamer who dont care about any rate.Accept it its not his fail its a ratebug like on some other Servers too.

So maybe you need more informations before you visit Servers and insult Players.

Bye
    Last edited by Endie**; 25-12-2012 at 19:34.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Nope I already proved my point. Like I told you before - insults don't matter when your already "cheating" (Yes, rating against all bots and using trip mines to kill multiple bots is a form of cheating, I am sorry) the rating system.

I will continue to take SS and calling this player out until something has been resolved regarding abusing the bug or whatever and making it look like your a great player of some sort.

Merry Christmas
    Last edited by nrgy21; 26-12-2012 at 05:19.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    frontsau0815
    Steam
    endie77
    Clan
    Dr.|Gang
    hmm, you have too much Time men to stalk Players just because something makes you sad,just be a little patient im sure paul will solve this Problem,idont like those disscussions like this here all the Time,make Screens as much as you want it doesnt solve the main Problem...the Ratingbug!... i will be very Happy if its solved one Day. because this endless story here makes be bored!

and now also Merry Christmas to you all!

See you soon!
    Last edited by Endie**; 25-12-2012 at 20:33.

Spamming the boards! [TfL]DeV!L's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    like i sayd you many times..in xfire...this problem will be solved......but you where the guy who made all troubble......do you want to see the xfire log ???

i banned you because i dont wanna have a guy on server who is insulting my members for a thing they dont know ...

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yup the problem is solved when that 42 year old hangs up his thompson and stops abusing the system lolz..

Until that happens its not only a bugged server, its the person abusing the bugs. I hope I don't have to make another post about this as I truly dont care but its been months now so its definitely long overdue and the dude needs to do something besides abuse a bug on your clan server to get on a toplist...

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    1. I dont ban him ( because this problem is not our server )
    2. i posted it many time too and sendet it in xfire
    3. stop with it.....there are more servers with bugs not allways our server
    4. It is a placement in the track base system. Show me how good you are and overtaking our member.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well as I expected your still trying to defend the bug and not just admit that its the person abusing the bug and not the actual issue with inaccurate sessions. I say one more time, ITS NOT THE BUG, ITS THE PERSON ABUSING THE BUG..

If you want to scrim that's fine if you think he's skilled by abusing a bugged server and killing bots and that's it. I am not intimidated at all by this type of shit since I do not lack integrity as this person does.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    you dont get it.......i hope some poeple close this treath here...i got no time to look all day players and trackbase forum.....ive got a real life....and this is a game.....i defent a member of my clan...he plays for fun and dont abuse something....but its allways the same here

Some poeple allways looking for troubble and some errors

i dont get it with some poeple like you....

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Just my 2 cents , if he really doesnt care or doesnt take advantages from that bug ,
    Maybe he could " set colortags @ TB and use different ones in game , or just use PLAYLOCK function then none of his sessions would be rated "
    Since name is reserved.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast