Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Whats wrong with me? Lol whats wrong with the bugged servers and nothing being done for months?

Dont get it twisted - I am not the one abusing the system. I call them out and thats it. I am not the bad guy - I am not abusing the TB system.

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1...B-Server-Stats
    This was reported back in April - 9/10 months ago and still not a single admin has done nething except say it will be fixed. For real?

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    in december but ok...

Replies
    Country
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    Quote Originally Posted by nrgy21 View Post
    Whats wrong with me? Lol whats wrong with the bugged servers and nothing being done for months?
    its a good point and thats the main problem

Dont get it twisted - I am not the one abusing the system. I call them out and thats it. I am not the bad guy - I am not abusing the TB system.
    in real life if u can for example get tax benefits i m sure u´ll try out .. everyone have/has the right to get the maximum for his/her doing and if something do not really work -- shit happens

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1...B-Server-Stats
    This was reported back in April - 9/10 months ago and still not a single admin has done nething except say it will be fixed. For real?
    The post was for everyone who didnt showed respect to eachother, also your right about the bug man, we've got a few problems thats why. For me and all other tb admins its really bad if we hear such things cuz we totally agree with it but we cant do anything for it atm. Thats why.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    I would reset rating for players who are abusing the bug in the top 50/100 rankings until the bug has been solved?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    I would do something like that idd, but I'm not the one who decide that. sorry.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Need to give you guys a public answer:

Users with high rating there will get a decrease in rating - TSP fixes are indeed not here yet but programming is active again. We're at the moment fixing as many other bugs as soon as possible (clan login bug fixed today... finally!). Then we can fully aim and check out how to fix these weird TSP bugs.

Hope that's enough info for now

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    welcome back ! (Y) have to admit that for a while i thought you woulden't ever come back

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Okay Paul, I understand.

Nice to see you back also

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    http://et.trackbase.net/player/2792041/

There are players pubbin against bots and gettin rate, ppl grabbin unis for rating, and there are humanzied raters too..

tighten up with the bs
    Last edited by nrgy21; 20-02-2013 at 03:56.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast