Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Replies
    I agree with eaGle. One problem I see with the frag-only system is that then raters would stop reviving and healing completely. And people might complain about "idiot raters, no teamplay", but in reality, raters are the ones who do the majority of all the revives during a match, simply because they quickly jump back and forth all around the battlefield and can reach corpses on the frontline. Some revive because of teamplay, some because they know they get xp, but most revive for both reasons. Same thing with medpacks - reviving and throwing packs to people with low health during breathers and pauses from fighting can never give enough medic xp to be called whoring, so that's why probably all raters do that.

EDIT: to german Read the whole text, you have nothing to be concerned about, because we're only talking about the first page of TB. People on the first page don't use their rating name to dyno objectives or get stars in all classes. Most of TB players would be totally unaffected. Also, "whoring" means an extremely excessive use of certain class abilities, so if you don't plan to get 500 xp on 1 map with dynamites, you have nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by N3kr0n; 7-12-2010 at 15:39.

Replies
    ..this facks me up!!!
    ...when stupidity starts to hurt.

@german: didn't they teach you to ask questions when taking at least one moment to think about what you are going to ask. And when you are done on that level, did they not tell you that you should only speak about a thing, when you are aware of what you speak and totally are able to reflect the facts on a certain level ?

I mean it is just rediculous to come into a room full of scientist and tell them that they finally should start believing you that 1 + 1 = 2

Spamming the boards! VS|wArRi0r's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    vswarri0r
    Clan
    VS|
    I'm with eagle: no need to make TB a "pure frag" rating system

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    @ N3kron, (But spawn camping? Really? I understand it's annoying if you get splatted by mortar or arty 5 sec after spawning, but you're concerned about medics spawn camping? You get several seconds of invulnerability after spawning. Get some balls and go kill the medic. You spawn with teammates, attack together.)

xD I have pwned you and other top fragers when they have been spawning

But you do have a fair point about the mortor/arti they too also wind me up, when i used to play ET 3/4 years ago you were hard pushed to find a server that said 'spawnkill allowed' and tbh im still shocked the amount of servers allow it, i guess its coz alot still did it and as the !bans and !kicks were dished out the server numbers droped.

ET Is still a good game although having lost alot over the years theres so few players these days/and empty servers as there were its just sad to me to see all this camping/hw sk/ and whoreing going on

Right i've had my rant im done with chating bout crap. v586!

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    yes 8 medics max and 2 signal...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456