Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Clan
    VS
    Your lifestyle is just insulting others? If you're so "pro" maybe u should try yourself at WCG or something. Maybe we'll hear about you as a WC but now chill and let others live. As i know you're not that perfect! Think about yourself!!!

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    iims0drunk
    This topic is useless, exceed is right, we need demo's and other proofs.
    We're not gonna work with an anti-whore system, the best way is to disable them.

omg ur all so fuckin poor, unbelievable!!! first thing: u all miss the point of the game, if u dont know,remember ,thats a team game- like football or basketball... ur are never that good alone, like u are with ur mates... so the goal of the game actually is to achieve the individual map objectives.... all u selfhealing rambo noob medics do fuck all for the team, u dont heal, dont revieve, dont play teamwhise... so call urself pro, or ska or whatever... ur all just ego rate whores, so in fact ur whores aswell... and no wonder et is a dying game... with all u retards trying to be the one and only, the first, the best on sl or tb!!! no teamwork no fun, and no winning aswell! easy! second thing is: there are ppl playing just for fun, they are not that skilled like some otheres unemployed poor cunts, calling themselves heros or shit, but they have the same right to play and have fun llike everyone else... whatever.. just think about it... oh and sorry for bad language but u make me realy angry with ur retardation....lol antiwhore-system, u people actually got a life???

cheers
    Last edited by (HAL)JacKson; 4-12-2010 at 19:13.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hxsilvwrmtvihkb
    You do have a point jack, it would be hypocritical and ironic to disable whores while some players just play for rating and they don't get disabled?...Wouldn't that be along the same spectrum?

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGGie View Post
    M8, look at u... U suck 25+ acc never saw u with 100+ kills and i saw u whoring on Thursday so stfu and don't lie!....
    You view my play just one time sure ><

Jackson, now I dont whore, I revive, I heal who say "need a medic" and I cant selfkill because I play on trurkish team server, and I frag

My objetive isn't 1st on TrackBase / SplatterLadder. Just have fun with frag
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 4-12-2010 at 19:27.

Replies
    Oh man this is so sad. I actually now have "no life" working on an anti-whore system....and it is so true
    Last edited by .nm; 4-12-2010 at 22:51.

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by (HAL)JacKson View Post
    omg ur all so fuckin poor, unbelievable!!! first thing: u all miss the point of the game, if u dont know,remember ,thats a team game- like football or basketball... ur are never that good alone, like u are with ur mates... so the goal of the game actually is to achieve the individual map objectives.... all u selfhealing rambo noob medics do fuck all for the team, u dont heal, dont revieve, dont play teamwhise... so call urself pro, or ska or whatever... ur all just ego rate whores, so in fact ur whores aswell... and no wonder et is a dying game... with all u retards trying to be the one and only, the first, the best on sl or tb!!! no teamwork no fun, and no winning aswell! easy! second thing is: there are ppl playing just for fun, they are not that skilled like some otheres unemployed poor cunts, calling themselves heros or shit, but they have the same right to play and have fun llike everyone else... whatever.. just think about it... oh and sorry for bad language but u make me realy angry with ur retardation....lol antiwhore-system, u people actually got a life???

cheers
    This is a RATING system, what would you expect. This RATING system has nothing to do with the fun/teamplay of the game. You are right about your point of view by playing the game without the rating system. People who play for their rating NEED to rambo to get on top.
    Got a life? It has nothing to do with that. Every retard can play a map once a day and get easily on top, if you play n frag a bit. Just be thankfull a person like Paul takes time to make up this system to let others play for something. If TB/SL wouldn't be here for pub, the game was already dead trust me .

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

TRUE THTS A RATING SYSTEM, BUT THE GAME IS MADE AS A TEAM GAME AND SO THE XP SYSTEM !

if u kill a person u get 3xp , and for a taken med kit u get 1xp and for a revieve 3xp- and that for a REASON! it is a TEAM play game ! otherwise there would be no xp for healing or revieving.. same with all classes...

i respect the people investing time in this system! but disable ppl from rating because they play the game how its supposed to be played or inventing a system that give advantages?! to players they play egostyle isnt a good thing in my opinion... anyway that post was not against paul or ppl woking on tb, that was to all the bitchy egomedics fighting for 1. place! try to heal and revieve ur mates every now and then!
    happy fragging
    peace

funny just found this on a et site :

Points System
    Since Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a team game, you will not be assessed by frags, but by experience points (XP). For each enemy killed 3xp, for example. For the construction of objects more. The rating system is very intelligent and sophisticated, there are even points that your always "on the scene"....
    Last edited by (HAL)JacKson; 5-12-2010 at 01:05.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    Just be thankfull a person like Paul takes time to make up this system to let others play for something.
    que pasa, strange, I dont view.... it's paul creat this topic ?

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    que pasa, strange, I dont view.... it's paul creat this topic ?
    What are you trying to tell me? I don't get your English sentence. If it's Paul who made up this topic, why wouldn't he post it by himself? You are known as being a xp whore yourself, so it's a bit obvious you post it. No further offence, it's just a bit weird.

@Hal JACKSON:
    I know this game is made to play as a "team". And let me tell you this. On a side note, 8 out of 10 "xp whores" don't even know about the rating system because they don't play for it. They just see people play in game as a field op / medic whatever and see they are giving ammo. Kids think that's the way the game has to be played and spend their time playing as a fop or medic giving ammo/packs the entire map. Ok, I get that fine with me, because 9 out of 10 don't do this all maps they play. Atleast that's what I've seen, otherwise these so what called "noobs" would be on top already.
    But if you see several players playing on servers which DO know about the system and trying to get on top by just getting xp by ammo packs/packs they are registred on tb, getting higher ppms than the "good fraggers" and trying to fuck around on TB by giving a smile at it cuz they are on top without doing shit for it. TrackBase is forced to disable the XP whores, because Paul has written this down all before TB was online. Just remember, Splatterladder is/was full of whores on top for a long time and it doesn't make sense. TrackBase has the ability to let the actual fraggers who play for their rating giving a chance to fight each other instead of seeing a retard xp whoring on top.

I can't believe I took time to write this shit lol

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast