Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret

Thumbs up Limited the whore (medic + signal)

Hello mates ,

I have an idea for limited the whore(distribute pack on spawn).

Anyone can distribute a numbers of packs on the respawn predefined in advance.

Rules/Example :

For respawn under 12" and 12".
    Signal : 12 packs every 3 respawn : >> 4 per respawn <<
    Medic : 20 packs every 4 respawn : >> 5 per respawn <<

For respawn over 13" and 13".
    Signal : 21 packs every 3 respawn : >> 7 per respawn <<
    Medic : 36 packs every 4 respawn : >> 9 per respawn <<

Why every 3/4 respawn ?
    For limited /kill and killed himself with grenades and go in fight and wait death...

For Cover Ops Whore :

Uniform taken is -/= of number of kills isn't whore

Uniform taken is + of number of kills is whore

And many sanction ...(when view in demo more 12/20 packs in spawn)
    1- Warn.
    2- Disable sessions when whore(possible?).
    3- Disable rating 1 week.
    4- Disable rating 1 month.
    5- Disable rating 6 month.
    6- Disable rating for ever.

I think is very good rules .

Thanks for reading,
    Le_FuReT~

N3kr0n Idea :

Quote Originally Posted by N3kr0n View Post
    I have a few ideas. First of all, like said before, very many players are "whoring" without even knowing about TB. But they are not even near the top, so nothing should be done about them.

This is why I think there should be some kind of a "magic number", starting from where we could say that people are whoring for rating. Maybe Top 50? First page of TB toplist. Or even Top 30?

Now the question "when is it actually whoring?" This has to be stated very clearly, because it's going to be the main argument for complaints. "Yeah I threw ammo at spawn, but I killed too... I got 40 kills, so I deserve my ppm" etc etc.

I think it's impossible to get a fair system by looking at kills or medpack amount. This is why I propose looking at exp points. It's the easiest to follow and count and doesn't even need a video, just 2 screenshots.

So, my idea: look at a players xp before and after a map (take SS, if needed). Look at total xp gained during that round and medic/fops/covert xp gained. If a player gets for example 1000 xp in 30 mins and 800 of that is med/fops/cov, they're whoring. Even 300/1000 is probably whoring. That's why a set percentage is needed.

I propose: If during a map (over 10 minutes), 40% or more xp of a player in the Top 30 comes from medic/fops/covert, that player is whoring and that player's rating is reset to 20.00. Screenshots of xp before and after map are necessary.

I propose over 10 minutes, because sometimes the map ends so soon that you're "accidentally" whoring. I also propose resetting to 20.00, because going to 0.00 would cause WAY too much whining and complaining and Top 30 will probably always be over 20 rating. And Top 30, because we really don't care about someone who whores himself all the way up to no. 721 on TB.

I see some complaints incoming from the very few people who can actually get to Top 30 using fops/covert in an honest way, without spamming ammo packs or hogging uniforms. IF there are any people like that, you're probably very rare and maybe admins could make an exception for you after speccing and seeing you're really that good with field/covert ops. But I hope this kind of a problem does not arise.

Also, if we're only talking about disabling the very Top, there will always be players who "happen" to spec their competition once in a while and will gladly spend time to get someone ahead of them disabled and 1 more rank for them. So that wouldn't be a problem. I don't think any whorers would stay in Top 30 for long and admins don't have to do practically anything - just look at some screenshots that other "real" players in the top send and click "reset". And Top 30 wouldn't be very time-consuming, maybe 1-2 new whores a day.
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 6-12-2010 at 21:02.

Replies
    And how you want to make that happen (technically), thousands of admins watching ? LOL

Also what you gonna do against covert ops whoring

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    DEMO !

Edited for covert ops

Replies
    I don't believe it, THIS FUCKN NUB WHORER started a topic against WHORE... Man get ur ass off this forum u r the biggest whore in ET and u talk crap gtfo.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    tueurdebronze
    i need demo Twister !

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    iims0drunk
    I don't think this will ever work, lol.
    Just get a proof of someone whoring, warn him once and if he continues disable him!

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052055268/
    yeh dude u have right btw u forgot say NUB with stealing name to hehe yes he steal other person name
    SO FAQ U TWISTE GET A GIRL
    Last edited by #SAS#TASIOR; 3-12-2010 at 22:45. Reason: :D

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    I don't think this will work either. Demo's / SS would be the easiest way to get someone disabled. And just to let you guys notice. Twister aka la fur3t (whatever) is one of the biggest whores in ET by himself, so I don't get the point of your post.

Thanks,

pro*que pasa.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    lol.......

I stop du u understand .... dont post if is for insulte.... all retard you are.

I just want repair my whore. Retard ! And I'm not biggest .... Just 1 month .

Saying : "Only the idiots do not change opinion."

Biggie = idot, when you stop ET ?
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 4-12-2010 at 12:34.

Replies
    M8, look at u... U suck 25+ acc never saw u with 100+ kills and i saw u whoring on Thursday so stfu and don't lie!....

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast