United Kingdom
    Xfire
    zodiacallight
    Steam
    kayo1987
    Clan
    cTRL-

whores?

where do we stand on stoping people from whoring ? i mean its fine to empty charge bar in spawn and go fight but some do not leave spawn on big servers and tbh its very annoying that these peoples get a higher rate over people who do actually try to fight/obj etc anyway these mofo's can have there score reset if evidence is put forward? .

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    1. I would say, if they are just medic whoring at spawn for rating only, take demo and get there GUID using \pb_plist. Share the GUID here, so other server admins can keep an eye on this whoring rating players.
    2. Report it here so TB staff can look in to it and decide to disable his rating or not.
    3. Report it on forums who run that server. If every player or most of the players are found 'medic whoring' on any server for 'rating', disable the rating on server and blacklist the server, till that server admin fixes the issue.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    It's getting a larger problem lately. I would like to get some chat with people interested in talking about this, without raging on whores and only want to kill them (without actively working on a solution).
    Maybe upcoming Friday evening we can have a chat on Teamspeak and talk about it. (20:00 GMT +1).

Will make some announcement tomorrow and make a planning for it

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Not only about medic , but also all others classes .. especially cvops
    PPl have to make the difference when its considered as whoring or not ...

But for sure , need some ppl on that domain , checking players at least top 100.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hxsilvwrmtvihkb
    It doesn't seem right, it may be taking away their fun. But I understand if you guys are going totally competitive. If not, at least it makes the tracker look active in this dying game and gives you a challenge to beat their rate. I would hate to see it end up like SL once ppl get bored.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    I view seriouS.spArk ( http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...nfo&idx=173797 ) whore 3/4 map .... I have many screenshot, demo and video

His GUID(look video) : b66d2fb5 (for PBBAN Streamin Admin : http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.ph...es&safeview=no )

Video : http://fr.xfire.com/video/3b81af/

Contact me on my Xfire( woodlefuret ) for demo.

PS : He say to me : "I dont whore, I know more paul than you etc ..." lol
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 24-11-2010 at 18:47.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    iims0drunk
    Nice catch twister, funny though that you were a covie whore stealing uniforms a month ago.
    The irony!

Quote Originally Posted by ballz View Post
    Nice catch twister, funny though that you were a covie whore stealing uniforms a month ago.
    The irony!
    funny. a COps who steal uni is a whore. lalz.

btw you cannot avoid noobies/grinders playing like the fops on the screens above. i guess thats not forbidden.

think about exclude servers with no FF and low spawntime from rating. THAT could help, not blaming players playing like boonies.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    I stop ballz

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    olykiller
    Clan
    .$k@
    i dont care so much about the whores as long as they are not in top10! now top 10 are all fragers
    if they feel like spending time on throwing packs or stealing uni's 24/7 (do you really enjoy that?) than i dont give a sh...
    but like on sl with prz whores, that is something TB has to avoid

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast