=F|A=
    i hate whores but sometimes good they are ammo need

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    iims0drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by #SAS#TASIOR View Post
    again topic again topic wot a shit u want omg ppl want play and u cares about ur rating pff wot i can say "go home and cry to your mama" olololol

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------GL&HF------------------------------------------------------
    engrish _0_

Replies
    It doesnt even qualify has engrish : DDDDDD

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    lol yeh and hey konvict and olykiller and ballz nice to see u again

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052055268/
    muahhaha yeh sux engrish but who cares

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    bitcch
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by #SAS#TASIOR View Post
    again topic again topic wot a shit u want omg ppl want play and u cares about ur rating pff wot i can say "go home and cry to your mama" olololol

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------GL&HF------------------------------------------------------
    On TrackBase the target is to get rating, why cant we care about our rating??

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052055268/
    yes off course main target is rating but u ppl you dont understand what is Enemy territory lolololol i guess not because u write some shit about whoring so wot some player whoring its ok COZ I GET GREAT FUN playing et.. 4years ago no one know wot is rating system [like me joining to SFM ][right tomdome ] we play only for fun and showing our skill we give faq about whoring xp [we care how much u kill ] omg simple if someone whoring disable fieldops!! or like on etpro add only 30 bullets on clip and then u will beg for ammo""

omfg woot im writing here just close this dam stupid topic

PS:you guys take this rating too seriously it is for fun

MUAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

--------------------------------------GL&HF------------------------------------------------------
    !!!!now go home and cry to your mama!!!!!

with a little help from my friend pliff on spelling[ i hope now my engrish is not sux]

pps i would like to see you write in polish then :p
    Last edited by #SAS#TASIOR; 20-12-2010 at 16:42.

Replies
    loooool let me put it in english you will problally understand. Me care with me rating it is much what gives me fun to playy me care not about whoring but to me whoring is very very nab it is good very u have very fun playing et it is good very for you
    me now go home and cry to me mama.

Neither you or you friend pliff talks english.

epsi
    oh well at some day ppl. will realize, that ET is not about rating and rating says nothing about skill. Yhyh now ppl. come and say: Wth i have a good rating AND i play etpro, i play in a etpro clan and i play CB / ESL - i am skilled! Tbh 98 % of the top rated ppl. are low+ max on etpro. /care

Okay so you play fore fun and rating is fun for you? NICE, thats ok! But to cry about "XP whores" makes no sense, its just a waste of time - you will never ever get a rid of this. Just do it like many other ppl.: Play for good stats (kills, hs, what ever), obj., w/e and have fun playing ET the way you like.

Wooo i have a 21+ rating @ SL and i am no.1 at the server i play regular. I dont give a f***, the next day some1 can fake my name and "destroy" my rating - care? Where is he fun when you have to take a look at ure rating every time you play? But well, when this is ure definition of "fun" - thats okay

I like the service of TB - dont get me wrong! I use it to find servers, maps, players and so on. Good job and thanks a lot for this & the time you invest for this project.

Replies
    lolol now who is writing engrish konvict lmao

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast