pizda means pussy rite ?

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    haha , sorry i have to say there are a few nice polaks i know, which are my friends, but i also must say 90% of polaks playing et are either cheaters or kids with no brain. biggie didnt just give a bad repu to ska, he also did add more bad reputation to the generally hated polak gaming community.
    and i also agree that this is a "cya in 2 weeks case", ofc ur not over with ET , guy , the only way to quit, is either sell ur whole computer , which u wont cuz ur a nerd, or get a girlfriend, which u also wont cuz guess, ur a nerd.
    torm!
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    ahm btw this Machina guy gives bad reputation about Pro*....

Replies
    Torm, bullshit i diidnt give bad reputation to .$k@ i was already out of this clan so how could that be possible ? Yeah at least i diidn't whore like this Machina fag.. Cryin to me on xfire 24/7 ..

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well, Biggie and other nerds in this topic. I don't really get your whole point of this lol. Biggie was just sad enough to fake someone, cuz he was desperate and wanted to ruin someone else his rating. Torm is right Biggie, you gave a bad reputation to SK by doing this. If you're not on the clanpage anymore, it doesn't mean you're not giving them a reputation. You're still on the ranking page if you noticed. Now stop blaming someone else and get your balls together or just get the fuck out lol. It's just a game. Look at me, y rating goes down cuz i suck and I seriously don't give a shit about it. Just play the game for fun and stop talking so much crap.

and btw, We both know Poland should be nuked.

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    z0mbi3slay3r
    biggie will never be accepted and hes banned from forum
    bb bigie

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hxsilvwrmtvihkb
    Poland should be nuked? when you generalize about a whole group of people like the Poles then you're no better than the bad Poles. I'm sure there are bad Poles since you have bad and good in every group of people, but its weak to define a whole group by their worst. Hitler would of loved this post, since he used the same reason to destroy Poland.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    speedyy7
    Clan
    VS|
    Quote Originally Posted by el_cookie_slayer View Post
    Poland should be nuked? when you generalize about a whole group of people like the Poles then you're no better than the bad Poles. I'm sure there are bad Poles since you have bad and good in every group of people, but its weak to define a whole group by their worst. Hitler would of loved this post, since he used the same reason to destroy Poland.
    Hitler has nothing to do with this Discussion.

Give a man a fish, and he will feed himself for just a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will feed himself and his family for a whole lifetime. Give a man religion, and he will die in vain praying for a fish...

Replies
    Lolz killfreak who said i wanna come back, i had reason to leave this clan and i did it.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hxsilvwrmtvihkb
    Neither do the poles...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast