Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    I blame jurse as well... Everyone blames polaks! Even when the server lags its polaks fault! lol!

Replies
    if i remeber corectly , we did poll on who to blame and jurse clearly beat polaks in that poll . So blame him from now on amigo

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    olykiller
    Clan
    .$k@
    biggie's pm to me:

Man, u have no idea what happened and u talk crap, I leaved clan first (Check the time of my topic in .$k@ forum) And after 2 hrs i decided to fake Armaggedon, u said i didint give u time to kick me... Bullshit if i was still in .$k@ i would never do this.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Olykiller View Post
    Man, u have no idea what happened and u talk crap, I leaved clan first (Check the time of my topic in .$k@ forum) And after 2 hrs i decided to fake Armaggedon, u said i didint give u time to kick me... Bullshit if i was still in .$k@ i would never do this.
    When you take kids to the clan, things go like this

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Olykiller View Post
    biggie's pm to me:

lol xD So what if he leaved first? oo i guess that makes it all okay... And why do u talk crap? xDDD omg what a nerd... Really if u accept him back it will be the loling of my loling et time xD

Replies
    Hah, K0nv|ct u retard, i don't even want to comeback, i wrote this PM to Oly becouse all of u thing i gave bad reputation to .$k@ fuckn retard u are i was out of .$k@ ... And Konvict u can smd .. Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.

Peace niggas....

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGGie View Post
    Hah, K0nv|ct u retard, i don't even want to comeback, i wrote this PM to Oly becouse all of u thing i gave bad reputation to .$k@ fuckn retard u are i was out of .$k@ ... And Konvict u can smd .. Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.

Peace niggas....

Ur just another lame polak kid with an huge ego.. But still u know? U can put ur ego and Ur polak Ofences Right Up where the sun dont shine mister

Spamming the boards! christmaspwns's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*
    Nice job Biggie, keep up the good work. Proud of your epicness dude.

Greetz,

pro*que pasa?

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGGie View Post
    Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.
    PL:
    Co chcesz osiągnąć chłopczyku ubliżając mi? Wszyscy wiedzą co z ciebie za "ziółko", a tym tylko dobitniej to udowodniłeś. Zamiast ośmieszać swoją i tak już śmieszną personę, wracaj do szkoły. Kiedy się czegoś nauczysz i dorośniesz, może będziesz już zachowywał się w lepszy sposób. Jednak ja zbytnio nie wierzę żeby ci się odmieniło gówniarzu...
    The same in EN:
    What do you want to achieve with insulting me, child? Everybody know who are you and how you behave, with this text you clearly proved this. Instead of ridicule yourself, go back to school. When you will learn something and you'll grow up, maybe you might behave decently. However, I don't believe overmuch, you'll change yourself, whipster...

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Oo i tought he insulted me in polish. K sorry about the Sun thingy then lool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast