Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Well put it this way, I would never be part of a community who ban people and pretend they have proof when they don't. That's not my style and I certainly wouldn't ever be affiliated with those activities..

All I can say is we dont share evidence because we dont want to show cheaters how they're slipping up.. And that should make perfect sense to everyone.
    =F|A=Chuckun
    Fearless Assassins Co-Leader

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    I know there's nothing to do anymore because F|A admins don't change their mind. But I just want to say that this guy doesn't cheat, I know him well. Why would a real cheater even bother to make a thread like this?

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712
    BossHK cool D

Old But Gold u know?

No Skiller.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    obvioussly this guy dont cheat.first of all,he must be really dum if he cheats to make all this trouble to post here.second,the screenshot he posted is pretty obvious proof that he aint cheating.third,i dont see connection between mccloud guy and him,but if is the mccloud i think,some estonian nerd,well that guy i know him from et pro different wars,and he is smt around med-/med skill.(yet i dont understand connection between him and the spanish dude).and last but not least,i know as ex administrator of jaymod pub,for only 2 years,that many admins are dum as fuck,i mean many of the admins i took in the clan.they was specting for minuts and minuts and was convinced the person spected is cheating,but for me was always easy to test in game.first of all a guy with wallhack u dont just spec and record because u can be easily tricked.some1 with some real skills,good headset,good gear,will be able to give u impression he use wallhack even if he doesnt.also dont forget about death cam.many times they were asking me how do i know he was there?simply,cause he just did not moved from the place he killed me and death cam shows.is pretty simple,even a 5 year old kid can understand it.best way to test wallhackers on jaymod noob pubs is to work in a team,and put 1 or 2 guys in specific places ,where there was no death,death cam and wait and spec both the guy who sneaks and the guy who is suspected.even than is really hard.i have no problem to admit that 4 years ago,when i first started to play et jaymod,there was a clan called yahoo and i used wallhack for 1 year almost,never gave me up,cause i was faking.faking lean during game,faking that i dont see guy behind wall who waits for me and passing him and let him to kill me and all stuff of fake.to cheat is an art is not enough to load the program u must also be a good actor.this guy dont cheat.f|a admins are noob if they have such attitude

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    willom1
    I do not understand why you posted here about your ban tb can not get you unbanned from F|A servers.Go to unban request on F|A forums and post topic there with your own proof.I read both topics on F|A forum and this one on tb be great to see demo but we will never see it.

All the best getting ban reversed but if F|A saying 100% wh and got the demo you got no chance

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    third,i dont see connection between mccloud guy and him,but if is the mccloud i think,some estonian nerd,well that guy i know him from et pro different wars,and he is smt around med-/med skill
    Man learn to read, my name is Mccloud not Mcleod

seriously I get mistaken for that euro every time -_-

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712
    The demo is shit ok? SHIT !

Put u RADAR ON! ok?? than u now me

Replies
    Country
    Italy
    Clan
    ctrl-
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    Man learn to read, my name is Mccloud not Mcleod

seriously I get mistaken for that euro every time -_-
    lol xDD
    cTRL-STEVIA

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    annibalbarca
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Quote Originally Posted by akemy2712 View Post
    The demo is shit ok? SHIT !

Put u RADAR ON! ok?? than u now me
    Lol.. You think really you re the only one to use and to know the radar..lol.. Seriously, a bit of sense.. There was around 10 demos who showed clearly (more you couldn't) a WH.. Map, death-cam, and situations not sufficiently inconclusive, all these are took in count.. And even with all this there was so many and so obvious proofs of cheat than there was no doubt.. Your only argument on our forum was this screenshot (a joke?!?) and "I am rank 5 on trackbase".. Thanks God, this kind of proof like ranking are not taken in count, our decisions are taken with more evidence than this simple screenshot (btw doable by everybody, cheaters included) and with more time (just do at least the calculation with the amount of demos).. Now I'm convinced that you have lot of friends (certainly like every cheaters I think) but to waste their time on other forums will not unban you.. There's only one pression on Fearless Assassins, our own pression to do properly our job and to give the opportunity to people to enjoy on fair and clean servers.. This game must survive and fight against the time, the competition of other games and cheaters.. You have not helped it..

=F|A=Annibal
    Last edited by Annibal; 31-07-2012 at 11:37.

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    again a whinethread?

expected

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast