Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712

Angry F|A Servers not Fair.

Hello players

I would like to complain.

I was due to cheating on all servers of F | A banned even though I have never cheated after I have a message in the forum of F | A've written, I was banned there as well.

I think something just is not funny anymore people to block belonging to the Wolfenstein family I've been playing so long and have never noticed any was often above the rank and now something like that.

You say that I have a WH Use XD

Many of you already know the play with the radar

Here to see all of you can also use the it goes like this you have to learn to play it just

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/kxz.png/

I just want all the raters whether good or bad can not simply be banned from servers

Let's just look at Mccloud he a good player and playing a lot on all servers are full and it is this server through us because people naturally want to see play as the raters.

Here my name. http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=1314747

I hope that they wake up slowly because it's not that simple I've been playing for almost four years on the servers of them and I never noticed and now something incredibly

PS: Sorry for my Bad English xD
    Last edited by akemy2712; 30-07-2012 at 11:40. Reason: .

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    I think just his skills and years of experience make him this good. The radar is pretty handy to know the position of the opponents. My opinion is that he is not using wallhack!

Greets Senso

Replies
    He's not cheating he is a noob i know him long time he have a big mouth but hhe dont CHEAT !

greetz Nathan

Replies
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Complain here won't change anything, the decision has been made, you're banned, that's all. If you want to cheat, just go on servers which allow cheaters.
    =F|A=Kat0n>

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712
    You do not understand or I do not cheate

Replies
    I think you'll find that we DO NOT ban without undoubted proof.

If anyone bans someone and the evidence they submit does not 100% prove it, then we will always unban. But the fact of the matter is, you were wallhacking.

I personally reviewed your demos and I am very critical with demo reviewing - If I do not see absolute proof of a wallhack I would NEVER say 'this person cheats' - but what I saw from you, was definitely a wallhack.. And it wasn't at all difficult to see. You were not at all difficult to prove;- it was easier than most lol.

So enjoy trying to badmouth us but I think you'll find that we really don't care what a proven cheater says about us - anyone who takes the word of a dishonest cheater into account, doesn't really hold any valid opinion anyway.
    =F|A=Chuckun
    Fearless Assassins Co-Leader

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    I have been playing for years too. and I do alot more weird shit than you on the server yet why am I not banned?

according to you rank = skill = proof of not cheating, because I'm #1 People won't think I hack? XD

get banned lowbob and learn some decent english

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    ahah i remember that vid old vid now ..
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    I laughed , great trolling.

As for the ban, I have no idea how FA bans, they never share proof. So they can even be faking it.
    Well if I ever get banned by them I can tell you they faking, but hasn't happened and played quit
    some hours on their server. But don't really care how they ban, just wanted to say that BossHK's vid
    is awesome .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast