Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    hello,

A bug is still present in the Trackbase Far Cry.

The servers listed here on this screenshot shows the players, so when you click on the detail there is none. surrounded by other servers also shows the players and yet "TrackBase" indicates that they are Down. in reality the server are not stuck with.
    THX

EDIT: and too Tracker Statistics not running -> http://farcry.trackbase.net/?mod=stats

FIXE TRANSLATE: Planted = DOWN

Last edited by Didjay; 4-08-2011 at 20:18.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    I do not overstated, but the situation is deplorable TrackBase-FarCry. I know you prefer the section Wolfenstein (regular updates, modifications and frequent monitoring, etc. ..) and I somewhat understand because it is your main game. But why FarCry accepted if there is no follow-up from you? I notice that you intervene only when it is important or when I should intervene personally on msn. For the rest of us are ignorant ...

voila, do not mind too much, but I also have people who rely on me for the maintenance of FarCry in Trackbase. If you have enough with Wolfenstein, then said to me once and stop support for FarCry if it is too heavy to bear. It saves me wasting my time and write posts unnecessarily

here is a recent bug discovered yesterday

Cordially.

Français
    Je n'aime pas trop insister, mais la situation de TrackBase-FarCry devient déplorable. Je sais que vous privilégiez la section Wolfenstein (mises à jour régulières, modifications fréquentes et suivi, etc..) et je peu le comprendre, car c'est votre jeu principale. Mais pourquoi avoir accepté FarCry si il n'y à aucuns suivi de votre part ? je remarque que vous intervenez seulement quand c'est important ou quand je dois intervenir personnellement sur msn. Pour les reste nous sommes ignorés...

voila, ne m’en voulez pas trop, mais moi aussi j'ai des personnes qui comptent sur moi pour le maintient de FarCry chez Trackbase. Si vous avez assez avec Wolfenstein, alors dite le moi de suite et arrêtez le support de FarCry si cela est trop lourd à supporter. Cela m'évitera à perdre mon temps et d'écrire des posts inutilement

cordialement.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Hey , there yeah its true there is not much support for farcry , but no one in TB team play that game ,so we dont check the pages often.
    you guys aren't ignored , but there is always something to do and such modification(s) are only doable by Paul.
    Trackbase is updated regularly , and because of new version(s)/ new system language , some parts of the tracker can't follow so -> new bugs.

Weird characters have been fixed lately , server adding option too and there is a new design for farcry also.
    So Farcry part is still updated too.

Those bugs you reported , are on ET too .. it happens often , Note that each time Farcry had bugs , they have been fixed.
    Anyway im gonna report that as urgent and it should be fixed soon.
    Thanks for the infos
    Last edited by Spl@$h~; 7-08-2011 at 18:13.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Our apologies if you experience a lack of interest from TrackBase towards the Farcry community. These are not our intentions. As Splash stated, however, we try to fix bugs in our tracker system as fast as possible.

We are looking into this - your issues have been reported.
    Once again, sorry for the inconvenience

Replies

Angry

Weird characters have been fixed lately , server adding option too and there is a new design for farcry also.
    So Farcry part is still updated too.
    Hello,

This bug special characters (�) is not quite resolved. There is still that in the above "Speedy Gonzales! Call me God! Got a life?

Call me God!
    highest rating: 19.07
    �[NT]� Alex_SS
    I confirm the same time that Didjay reported on other issues, the Tracker FarCry not working properly, the players disappear for no reason, servers are told planted, while this is not the case, some server are filled when they are planted. is not to understand anything ... it is very disappointing that you do the same thing as last Splatterladder about FarCry :'( will we finish like that also in Trackbase ?

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Sure its not perfect , thats just awards and concern only 1 guy .
    But to add a player to your clan and global top list , its now working.

Dont know what you think TB will stop with farcry , it's not the case , just need some time to find what cause the bug(s)
    Paul will work on it asap.
    Last edited by Spl@$h~; 15-08-2011 at 17:47.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Thank you for your response.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    "Weird character bug in awards" is now fixed, I didn't applied the SQL Patch for the cronjob yet so that was causing the issue.

Furthermore I want to say we haven't forgot FC but it has been and still is a very busy period. However, our goal is to fix all FarCry issues as well.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Could someone give an update to date list of FC bugs, I fixed some and tried to discover issues but I'm not sure where to look at the moment :#

Besides, I want to make clear that we have NOT forgotten FC, we have been looking into it several times but it seems to be a very hard issue.

Replies
    hi,

There is no flag in the server list: http://farcry.trackbase.net/?mod=serverlist

Statistics do not work here: http://farcry.trackbase.net/?mod=stats

Other than that, the tracker seems to work better for several days

Thank !!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast