Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Replies
    thanks for the quick response, I compared the color codes and which are the same

Replies
    it works, thank you mate
    Last edited by wauZi; 2-01-2011 at 17:32.

Replies
    Shure you saw the bug, but i write it: Most of the top ranked players dont have map ratings, and thats why they catch more session ratings, and they never reduce the ratings. For example here =Angels=MULIS-GTA and !S*i*l*e*n*c*E!

Thx

Replies
    Another bug: Here

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Wow lado, I didn't know it was that bad, it has been given a high priority to get fixed as soon as possible!

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Wow lado, I didn't know it was that bad, it has been given a high priority to get fixed as soon as possible!
    I'm happy if it realy helps :-)
    For the 14-th post: I think you calculate the session rank from Average PPM too. In this case the APPM is under 0. Thats, why the players who has some points, catch more rating.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium

Hi,

there an issue with a "rate points" Some players have taken 400 points of a sudden and now all the players regress in their results.

there are other errors...

Last edited by Didjay; 30-01-2011 at 11:11.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    It seems that the rate problem (users had like 500 rate but showed up as 0) is fixed now, it was due to the fact that the maximum chars was supposed to be 40 but was actually 60. This bug is now solved

About the tracking & scanning problems: I'm still working on it, to enhance it more but it seems the bugs are solved!

2 days ago not count my points! I played on GeForce Server and Multiplayer Gamers server! Also there is a problem with the GFE server in trackbase. It is always show that is empty but it is not... plz check it! Thank you!

I just get the information that trackbase do not count GFE server and Multiplayer server for a lot of players ... so i think it will be global problem!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast