Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Netherlands

Wha+ a unfair raters are this people -> antiz busted again

Hello guys,

Today .wha+?aNtiz:[ ( http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=1120971 ) was busted again
    Now i got better quality for u guys:
    http://speedy.sh/JQENY/antiz.dm-84
    If you chek on my xFire (Modestepx) u can see another vid when he is using Humanized Aimbot but thats verry bad quality so here is a better one. or here is the link:http://www.xfire.com/video/58cf8f/

edit: maybe this wasnt the right section to post it sorry!, and people who say this is skill. THIS IS SURELY NOT!
    People who saw it also: Giriel, Dragon & Quality. u could ask them also!

Kind Regards,
    Gen
    Last edited by Jari; 18-07-2012 at 16:26.

Replies
    1.probably faker
    2.the video on xfire is not even aimbot

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    nemi,
    1. all the times that he was using his HUMANIZED hack he get + rate
    and
    2. its obivious humanized hack!

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    mahighway
    Clan
    EYD <3
    i also saw some other wha+ players playing with it.
    i would say: Ban this people perm from TB and doneeee=p

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Hi genesis

for one, the xfire video isn't worth posting because of the lack of quality. Secondly, you should mention what mod the dm_84 is from so when we place it in our ET directory it will be in the proper place and can load all necessary resources.

Also, speedyshare is not good to use because the links expire pretty easily.

About the demo.. It doesn't look like human aimbot really.. There are some moments where his x axis tracing does look automated but in others his crosshair doesn't make the slight movements it normally would to aim at the exact vecs set by the bot. When you use humanized it slowly and smoothly aims for a specific spot on the enemy, and if you were to aim on your own at an enemy's chest and your bot is set to aim at the head or neck, it would move up. Or, he could be using an aimkey so it wasn't doing that..

But really doesn't look like a bot. Also, keep in mind there isn't much support for humanized bots in Silent. Now that ET has died down so much the cheats have as well.. The only bot which supports silent seems to be whitelight, and it would be alot easier to detect than what was in the demo. Something like eth32 could be possible if a person added the correct offset for silent, as far as I know there is no public release of one with silent offsets. I used to use cheats years ago, and lately I have tested them against my server in various ways to see if I could stop them from functioning or atleast find out if someone is using them (etpub).

But, he does kind of look like he has walls/chams, his reaction is too fast and always seems to know where every player is.. and at some moments aims right at people through walls. Why chams? He shoots people through things that they aren't visible too much.

Also, why are you making this about some rating on a server tracker? This should be about the player being unfair or not, who cares about ratings..

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Idk it's aimbot, but if you say so ;p

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Hey sneak,
    Well the video on xfire is indeed verry bad thats true i also said that in the first post im sorry for that!
    Second i didnt upload the vid on speedyshare, one who busted him also (won't tell his name sorry).
    Third im sure he is using a kind of a humanized hack, script or something. but if u look @ the one on xfire and look good u can see he is using humanized for sure!
    Fourth im going to search for some humanized hacks on google and going to test them on a silent server ( dont gonna hack with it but just wanna try if its able to play with it on silEnt mod servers)

Gen.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Sorry but the xfire video is no proof at all. It's not about clarity, but about frames per second. How do you expect to see the smoothness of a humanized aimbot if the video isn't smooth enough to keep up with the game itself?

The guy who made the demo was obviously sky-e.dragon

sorry but it's no mystery

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Watched demo and no humanized or aimbot that I can see. BUT I am 100% he uses a wallhack.

Watch demo and type: /r_shownormals 1 and you will clearly see he uses a wallhack.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    Watched demo and no humanized or aimbot that I can see. BUT I am 100% he uses a wallhack.

Watch demo and type: /r_shownormals 1 and you will clearly see he uses a wallhack.
    Let's start the counter of people who agree with me

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast