Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Replies
    darquel..why do you insult me..and other german...why are we stupid?? do i insult you cuz you are a polak? and stealing our cars?? man man..
    btw darquel..we know each other man..we play on same server..so shame on you that you insult me!!
    greetz arma

Replies
    Most Germans are stupid.
    Ok, ok, now we are getting racist. I can generalize, too: Most Polish people are not able to speak/write English correctly. I do not know if they do not have the intellectual approach for it or if the Polish school education just sucks but Darquel's homily just sounds like that a primary-school pupil has written it.
    I watched the demo for ten minutes and all I could see is that someone is playing who uses his ass as a scratch and sniff. Furthermore Gen will not reply because he is on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks.

Indignantly,
    Avagantamos

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    i'm guite sure you're an idiot... ahhh no you're from eyd clan, which turn to be eyd from -sm/ and 3/4 -sm/ members were banned for aimbots, wallhacks and multihacks good for you. i'm positive that you're pro-cheat detecting admin.

these are screenshots which contains high rated players caught on cheating (few well known guys from top100 and several players and from POLSKAVODKA SILENT. I'd ask TB to have a look on that server and disable rating on it).
    If I only have time I'll try to get ban list from sky-e. and post it here. "We love as brothers, we count as jews" <- I'm not sure about that fraze translation into english but point of it is easy to get. If you're bored of playing and you're need to look for cheaters you all suppose to take a look on those guy's.
    Sneak as far I have read your post I understood one thing, you're not 100% sure about antiz when I compere to other barking around this topic.
    Have a nice day.
    Still doesn't make them a cheater, If there is no valid proof.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by german View Post
    ..brrrr..rasen uses bad words...stop your insulting dude! the next point..3/4 from old sm/ were cheaters..na not really..and the name change to eyd had nothing to do with the old sm/ past. NOTHING! and showing picture of banlists omg.....are you serious?? do not know..but how old are you rasen??
    and if i remember right...you became disable rate on splatterladder for whore..am i right with this?? i think it was so...so you should stop insulting other player!! you have/ had enough "shit" on your own legs dude..
    about this antiz...He Hacks! i think he plays with oldschool aimbot..iprokka..or icebot..someting like this..with a easy aimkey. first you try to aim normaly..means you move your crosshair to his head (in the area of his head)..than..when you are close to his head..just press the aimbutton and booom..this is not that obv than! and you are doing hard to catch this guys..cuz it looks sometimes like human and nice hard skills!..and iam almost sure..antiz hacks!
    greetz
    No proof, No valid reason to be sure 100% someone is a hacker/cheater

Replies
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    I said a Most Germans do not all. (read carefully) I am also considered to be cheater as evidenced by the genesis of what he writes to me on video and it offends me too and also demonstrates that it is little experience and that is stupid! how can someone like that to speak about the scammers if you can not distinguish skill from AIM?

cry river Avagantamos

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    No to get a high rating (+29 atleast) you need to be skillful, that is a fact. Killing nubs is easy
    but killing 10 nubs/min get's hard. And that takes skill, positioning and a great aim. And you have
    to take into account that there are other raters trying to kill you too, who are skilled players too.
    If you kill 10 nubs a min you will get a tsp rating of 55+.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben0s View Post
    If you kill 10 nubs a min you will get a tsp rating of 55+.

Killing 10 nubs is alot harder than you say it.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    yeah antiz, we can meet on an etpro server, or simply play a war. i'll check how "good" you are! You can add me on xfire ( frasnatix ) or reply here to arrange this war! We also can make it ETTV, then you'll show to the all etpro scene how good you are

Replies
    I said a Most Germans do not all. (read carefully)

I can generalize, too: Most Polish people are not able to speak/write English correctly.

I can generalize, too: Most Polish people

Most Polish people

Most

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Lol nice i got inet here btw, darquel i was talking about wha+ not about u lol,
    I asked u why u are in a cheating clan then u insulted me i told ya i've got a vid of antiz.
    Anyway i dont care what u guys reply or try to say shit things what even doesnt happen or something.
    Btw we all know ur friends from the people where u guys are playing (polskiserwer and polskivodka).
    And about insulting other country's. Bro Polska is the most hated one.
    I dont say i dont like every polish guy cuz one of my friends is polish in IRL and my co leader in eyd is also polish

Big kiss, Gen -> hihi wha+?, why is wha+ clan failing
    Ps: i wont answer that fast cuz im on holiday seeeyaaaa

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast