Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by hellreturn View Post

May be I will wait for your next post from other alias....saying, "On F|A servers MP-40 are over powered... u shoot one bullet and it kills all enemies in a radius of 400". LOL!!
    Would be cool, make it happen (only for me ofcourse + make damage all headshots)

Anyhow, this is a bit off topic. But still nice post, didn't surprise me he got banned for cheating.
    F|A is doing a good job keeping their servers cheat free, sometimes they ban innocent but that is
    what the ban appeal is for. I only question their policy of not showing the evidence, this makes
    them slightly less trustworthy (only my opinion ofcourse).

Please lock this thread before we go further off topic :p, I think it is clearly that antiz used a wallhack
    and that most of us agree.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    its not hard to hold it on this topic:p.
    Just hold it on the unfair raters wha+ clan -> my question is: Are they going to get banned on TB so they can't rate anymore?
    I think most of the people also want that cuz when they play for rate they play standard with unfair things.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    i also saw some other wha+ players playing with it.
    i would say: Ban this people perm from TB and doneeee=p
    i'm guite sure you're an idiot... ahhh no you're from eyd clan, which turn to be eyd from -sm/ and 3/4 -sm/ members were banned for aimbots, wallhacks and multihacks good for you. i'm positive that you're pro-cheat detecting admin.

these are screenshots which contains high rated players caught on cheating (few well known guys from top100 and several players and from POLSKAVODKA SILENT. I'd ask TB to have a look on that server and disable rating on it).
    If I only have time I'll try to get ban list from sky-e. and post it here. "We love as brothers, we count as jews" <- I'm not sure about that fraze translation into english but point of it is easy to get. If you're bored of playing and you're need to look for cheaters you all suppose to take a look on those guy's.
    Sneak as far I have read your post I understood one thing, you're not 100% sure about antiz when I compere to other barking around this topic.
    Have a nice day.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7B2cE9GmzM&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lPyoiTi7U&feature=plcp

just delete that clan trackbase. otherwise hf every half a year in deleting their rate. once a whore clan, again a whoreclan, always a whoreclan. no wonder it would end up with this type of. nough said from me

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    i'm guite sure you're an idiot... ahhh no you're from eyd clan, which turn to be eyd from -sm/ and 3/4 -sm/ members were banned for aimbots, wallhacks and multihacks good for you. i'm positive that you're pro-cheat detecting admin.

these are screenshots which contains high rated players caught on cheating (few well known guys from top100 and several players and from POLSKAVODKA SILENT. I'd ask TB to have a look on that server and disable rating on it).
    If I only have time I'll try to get ban list from sky-e. and post it here. "We love as brothers, we count as jews" <- I'm not sure about that fraze translation into english but point of it is easy to get. If you're bored of playing and you're need to look for cheaters you all suppose to take a look on those guy's.
    Sneak as far I have read your post I understood one thing, you're not 100% sure about antiz when I compere to other barking around this topic.
    Have a nice day.
    Because a ban list from a server proves someone is cheating, brb going to polak server with WHTeam tag so they can ban me and claim I cheat

Replies
    ..brrrr..rasen uses bad words...stop your insulting dude! the next point..3/4 from old sm/ were cheaters..na not really..and the name change to eyd had nothing to do with the old sm/ past. NOTHING! and showing picture of banlists omg.....are you serious?? do not know..but how old are you rasen??
    and if i remember right...you became disable rate on splatterladder for whore..am i right with this?? i think it was so...so you should stop insulting other player!! you have/ had enough "shit" on your own legs dude..
    about this antiz...He Hacks! i think he plays with oldschool aimbot..iprokka..or icebot..someting like this..with a easy aimkey. first you try to aim normaly..means you move your crosshair to his head (in the area of his head)..than..when you are close to his head..just press the aimbutton and booom..this is not that obv than! and you are doing hard to catch this guys..cuz it looks sometimes like human and nice hard skills!..and iam almost sure..antiz hacks!
    greetz

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    What did I miss again... was abroad

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal1ty View Post
    What did I miss again... was abroad
    A messy topic it seems, this thread just became a name and shame one.

I got to agree though, showing a ban list doesn't proof a lot. If you accuse someone,
    post proofs (video fragments, etc).

ps.: I think it is sad that people whore or cheat

Replies

go into etpro server, and learn to play with sound xD
    I greet my fanboys

Replies
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Most Germans are stupid. Do you think that you are the only ones?
    If someone is better to have it "eliminated"? oh yeah it hurts ... : x
    In this film, but there is nothing, and so you can see something there.
    You know how to aim it looks? probably not .. difficult.
    Genesis and where you inserted my "Humanized aim" when I played on the sky-e?
    You know at all what it is? You heard about it in the stores? and now you want to flash? I upload videos? ok.
    http://www.speedyshare.com/tEmpv/darq-oasis.dm- 84
    hello! genesis in 9:10
    he says in 6:30 :o
    and where is this movie? genesis?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast