Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    Quote Originally Posted by Onni:] View Post
    There are only 2 F|A servers with Fast Shooting, rest with normal speed... So 'no F|A servers please' sounds like an excuse.
    well, I only checked the popular ones located in Europe and from what I can remember they both had Fast Shooting enabled.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    I Guess I should xfire fatality and we can get this show going.

WH|Team video #3984943948040 on wha+

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    In defense for Jari, I witnessed the hack myself and provided a recording of it with full proof of the situation.
    It was send to the server owner and I think they arranged the situation.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Onni:] View Post
    There are only 2 F|A servers with Fast Shooting, rest with normal speed... So 'no F|A servers please' sounds like an excuse.
    nobody needs an excuse for that.. aside from the overpowered PPSH41 silent has, FA servers have a bunch of terrible players who hide and spam grenades and extremely overpowered artillery and air strikes.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    nobody needs an excuse for that.. aside from the overpowered PPSH41 silent has, FA servers have a bunch of terrible players who hide and spam grenades and extremely overpowered artillery and air strikes.
    Don't forget that they have also two Jaymod servers hosted in US, not only in Europe. And PPSH41 isn't overpowered, that's an another excuse.

Replies
    Greetings,

aside from the overpowered PPSH41 silent has
    And PPSH41 isn't overpowered, that's an another excuse.
    only the fact that the PPSH41 has ten more bullets than the MP40/Thompson makes this weapon overpowered.

FA servers have a bunch of terrible players who hide and spam grenades and extremely overpowered artillery and air strikes.
    I do not know on which FA server you have played but this sentence is not true. The damage of explosions (grenades,panzer,artillery and air strikes) is low - at least on the FA beginner and FA #2 servers. Only the FA silent server has too overpowered explosion damage.

------------------------------------------------------------

This guy definitely uses some sort of cheat. Everytime you see one of them in the top 15 you have to bring it into question if those guys play fair or not. The best way is to disable/reset his rating and to contact the server admins that they should ban him.

Positing,
    Avagantamos

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Well these overpowered weapons are handled by nubs as you say, so what is your problem?
    You call Ctrl players bad? Thought they one some scrim tournaments no? And they are raters
    too.

No to get a high rating (+29 atleast) you need to be skillful, that is a fact. Killing nubs is easy
    but killing 10 nubs/min get's hard. And that takes skill, positioning and a great aim. And you have
    to take into account that there are other raters trying to kill you too, who are skilled players too.

I play on etpro and there are plenty of nubs too .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He uses wallhack and should be banned for it. Wallhack is bad enough.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Sadly, you are good in spreading false info's once we banned you for using cheats on our server.

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/9390-etsneak/

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6f...-vb235777.html

You where also caught cheating on our ET server. Now you can launch big bash wagon on F|A servers that how much our server suck since you are banned but cheating on F|A servers will result in permanent ban. And now please don't come and whine for our admins because if our admins would be up tight, then you would be banned long time back. You where banned for troll + cheating.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/sneakk.jpg/

Now before you use old lame cards of static/dyn IP's, good players get banned on our server, then as a matter of fact good players like Dragon, McCloud, Olykiller, BossHK, etc are playing since years on our server.

As matter of fact, we have only fast shooting on our one jaymod server out of our 8-12 ET servers.

We run:
    4 Jaymod ( 2 US (Chicago, NJ)+ 2 Euro (GE + France) )
    3 silent mod ( 2 US (NJ) + 1 Euro (GE) )
    3 NQ ( 1 US (NY) + 2 Euro (GE) )
    2 ETpro ( 1 US (NJ) + 1 ETpro (GE) )

Now feel free to spread more FUD about our servers even though we run stock air damage radius of silent mod.

May be I will wait for your next post from other alias....saying, "On F|A servers MP-40 are over powered... u shoot one bullet and it kills all enemies in a radius of 400". LOL!!
    Last edited by hellreturn; 19-07-2012 at 20:59.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by hellreturn View Post
    Sadly, you are good in spreading false info's once we banned you for using cheats on our server.

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/9390-etsneak/

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6f...-vb235777.html

You where also caught cheating on our ET server. Now you can launch big bash wagon on F|A servers that how much our server suck since you are banned but cheating on F|A servers will result in permanent ban. And now please don't come and whine for our admins because if our admins would be up tight, then you would be banned long time back. You where banned for troll + cheating.
    LOL, that explains his opinion about F|A's servers.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast