France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<

true Quality

Hello everyone; we might be interested playing some wars against publics clans! Our clan was formed back in 2010 by SjMX and myself, but died from inactivity. Now we're back and mainly playing for fun! More details over there : http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=claninfo&cidx=120

We would like to play against motivated people who wants to learn etpro or even playing officials if you got some knowledge about Clanbase or ESL.

Everyone in the " true Quality " already played etpro, and some of us played in some good teams. ( hennie and myself are first on the 3on3 clanbase ladder for exemple).

If anyone is interested, add me on xfire : frasnatix or idle on IRC @ #logic.et. You also can send me a message on the Trackbase forums or drop a message in this thread

Have fun everyone!

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    I am interested to learn how to scrim, I know the basics and I play on public etpro servers .

But I have 0 tactics :p. Only know the selfkill/ nade tricks and the rules.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    speedyy7
    Clan
    VS|
    im interested in scrimming too but since my guid is very new i dont know if i can play on tzac servers atm.

Give a man a fish, and he will feed himself for just a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will feed himself and his family for a whole lifetime. Give a man religion, and he will die in vain praying for a fish...

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Well, no problem about your guid if you wanna play on a private server, most likely a server we'll use if someone want to play a war

If you want to play on a public server, it shouldn't be a problem either. Well, it depends of the server :p

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    i m avi too.i wanna learn from you,i heard u are the best in et pro.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    speedyy7
    Clan
    VS|
    well i dont use xfire anymore, maybe i should start using it again do you organise your wars with xfire papi?

Give a man a fish, and he will feed himself for just a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will feed himself and his family for a whole lifetime. Give a man religion, and he will die in vain praying for a fish...

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Nope, i'm using IRC You can more or less easely find a war with this program. Some channels are exclusively dedicated to ET which make it easier. Add me on xfire, we'll talk there easier

Replies
    Country
    Israel
    Xfire
    clebo7
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Quote Originally Posted by Papii View Post
    Nope, i'm using IRC You can more or less easely find a war with this program. Some channels are exclusively dedicated to ET which make it easier. Add me on xfire, we'll talk there easier
    Yeah and most random peeps you find on IRC are skillfakers and ragequiters

ans shit i have scrimmed with SJmX just forgot where and when

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    who is noob like me and wants to scrim let me know here ,we meet on irc and get some wars

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    who is noob like me and wants to scrim let me know here ,we meet on irc and get some wars
    I may be interested, just not now (exams) and take in account that you'll probably have to teach me a lot xd.
    I am a quick learner though I am free from 5th July.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast