Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.

Tournament system / match system

Since there are a lot of recent scrim topics on Trackbase we thought there might be some interest in a scrim / match / tournament system on Trackbase.

The idea would be to subscribe your clan/squad that you are available for scrimming and anyone could 'accept' your challenge. Then you can set a date/time on which you both agree on.

Also we could add a tournament system so we'll have regular tournaments anyone can join, those are just all ideas.

We'd like to know if there would be some interest / what the rules should be / how it should work according to you players.

Please fire up the discussion and we'll see where the boat sails to

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    rules should be like clanbase/ESL and avi times around 15:00 <---21:00 in CET time and 20:00 BST time

no point kinda if you don't force times dates will keep on changing and changing and before their match is played some other match will be played. times should be forced

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    rules should be like clanbase/ESL and avi times around 15:00 <---21:00 in CET time and 20:00 BST time

no point kinda if you don't force times dates will keep on changing and changing and before their match is played some other match will be played. times should be forced
    When times are set they can't be changed anymore (that's the best in my eyes). But that's just for the 'personal' matches.
    Things for the tournament should be all preset I think yeah, else it'll be a mess.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    I like this idea a lot , this will open up scrimming for the regular player. Most people think they
    need uber awesome godlike skills before they could scrim. Which is absolutely not true.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Great idea!

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    iammuppet
    Clan
    TeamMuppet
    Good idea Paul, I can guarantee our support and participation in this.

Replies
    great idea , im avi and teamless , so holla@me if anyone need me