Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    guys,
    my aim get much better when i use small aim but when i use medium aim.it's like i can't even kill enemy even if he is in front of me and not moving.
    small aim help me to get much headies and can kill better, even if enemies is far away from me

Spamming the boards! testforecho's Avatar
    Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by anurag007 View Post
    guys,
    my aim get much better when i use small aim but when i use medium aim.it's like i can't even kill enemy even if he is in front of me and not moving.
    small aim help me to get much headies and can kill better, even if enemies is far away from me
    Then keep it, you don't have to change your sensitivity just because someone else uses it.

Actually I am not sure about what you mean when you say 'small', you mean low sensitivity? i.e. a small number for your /sensitivity ?
    According to the values you posted here your sensitivity is rather high, so you probably don't move your forearm but you just use your fingers/wrist. If you have a small mouse pad, and you don't move your whole arm then it's hard to use a lower sensi.

But as I already said changing your sens won't change your reaction times, if your enemy starts moving right and your brain still believes he's moving left, no sens is going to help you there...

Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    Quote Originally Posted by testforecho View Post
    Then keep it, you don't have to change your sensitivity just because someone else uses it.

Actually I am not sure about what you mean when you say 'small', you mean low sensitivity? i.e. a small number for your /sensitivity ?
    According to the values you posted here your sensitivity is rather high, so you probably don't move your forearm but you just use your fingers/wrist. If you have a small mouse pad, and you don't move your whole arm then it's hard to use a lower sensi.

But as I already said changing your sens won't change your reaction times, if your enemy starts moving right and your brain still believes he's moving left, no sens is going to help you there...
    i mean to say,i can take more headshot when i have small aim box tiny. and when i have medium aim box i can't even kill enemy if he is in front of me. :/

Replies
    Xfire
    soldierforhire
    Steam
    bartmen
    Thats cause you can move the mouse more accurate with low sens, but its harder to make quick turns.
    Also when you change sens it will take a while to get addapt to it since your muscle memmory has to get used to the new sens to.

-Degrees Per Inch :19.8
    -Degrees Per Centimeter:7.8
    -Inches Per 360:18.2
    -Centimeters Per 360:46.2
    Last edited by bartmen; 20-05-2012 at 09:58.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    Mikuzio
    Clan
    .eFc*
    -Degrees Per Inch :47.5
    -Degrees Per Centimeter:18.7
    -Inches Per 360:7.6
    -Centimeters Per 360:19.3
    Used to play with 10cm per 360m and i consider myself playing better than i do now ;P but not 100% adjusted to this new "sens" yet :p
    Last edited by AromA; 5-12-2012 at 01:02.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12