Replies

Remove these old servers from my Clan Roster

Can you please remove these old servers both of them called "GoGoPowerRangers Jaymod" they are old and i dont know how to remove them the "GoGoRangers Recruiting XPS" i want to keep because it is active

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=46

thanks paul you should really think about me being a trackbase.net moderator to do these myself

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by *KING View Post
    Can you please remove these old servers both of them called "GoGoPowerRangers Jaymod" they are old and i dont know how to remove them the "GoGoRangers Recruiting XPS" i want to keep because it is active

thanks paul you should really think about me being a trackbase.net moderator to do these myself
    Hello, i removed the servers from your clan page :

Please you should tell to your clanmates to register their name on TB it takes only 30 secs
    to avoid any problems
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    thank you spl@sh and yes i did tell them to register with TB the day it was born trying to get them all to thanks

Replies
    Xfire
    c0ntraa
    Clan
    MaaAmut is muthafuckin lifestyle!!
    Paul you really shouldnt think about giving the rangers any rights anywhere,this is a screenshot where 4-5 guys from netcoderes suddenly connected to wood clanserver and killed everyone with their etbots, now watch the aliases of one of the guys
    http://img148.imageshack.us/i/64948079.jpg/
    If the screens isnt enough just ask veraudinus or [LZ]Bart the only guys i remember ,that were in server at the same time.
    Only a little info since the rangers have acces to undetected etbots + already abused their admin lvl they were given in wood ,so dont give them any power here.
    Dont want you to do anything now,I only wanted to tell since i hate rangers(tv show + etplayers) and i am pissed since one of them banned me from wood for "aimbot" cause i killed him twice in 1on1 rofl,while using etbot with his mates 2days before -.-
    Regards,Destiny+

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    so dont give them any power here.
    There is no power to get here , now if they cheat , servers admins need to do something ,
    but ofc admins arent there when its needed

Replies
    Xfire
    c0ntraa
    Clan
    MaaAmut is muthafuckin lifestyle!!
    Yeah typical for wood,i think they fixed the admin problem now with giving random noobs clantag+admin lvl (lol),but i cant play there anymore,thx rangerz..
    I dont know how you want to handle this here with tb,i tought like sl. team you know (sl.rippchen,sl.eck,sl.paul,etc.) ,so only a good ment warn from me not to trust these guys too much ,greets

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Problem solved
    Moved to archive section

If you have a similar or different problem please , open a new thread.

/closed