Thread: UseMe Movie

Replies
    Country
    Eritrea
    Xfire
    jewks
    Clan
    .*tdf*.
    You can decide the music in your own videos. I happen to like this music, and so does most of UseMe members. Trickjump videos do not need to be techno music only. Look up some older tj videos with actually good music, like Walking in the air 2.

Don't be so narrow minded cunt.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Now stop this conversation about the music thanks.
    It's THEIR vid and also THEIR music choice.
    Keep it on the great jumps and the editing

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Haha mad nerds detected.
    Of course you can choose your own music,but I have listened to many genders of music and this shit is just awful.
    You must be an emo guy who thinks this kind of music is "sick".
    Cheers

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Quote Originally Posted by Hy0... View Post
    Haha mad nerds detected.
    Of course you can choose your own music,but I have listened to many genders of music and this shit is just awful.
    You must be an emo guy who thinks this kind of music is "sick".
    Cheers
    You have made your opinion clear, but you gotta understand that people have very different taste when it comes down to music. You can think whatever you like about the music, but it still doesn't mean that everyone thinks like that. It doesn't matter how many genres you may have listened to, it doesn't put you in position to say it sucks for everybody, because it's still YOUR OWN opinion. It's useless to argue about things such as music, food and entertainment, because people are into different stuff, have their own taste and opinions about things.

From the movie maker point of view you must think that you can never please everybody and you don't even have to try, because of what I just said.
    Last edited by mirqli; 11-08-2012 at 14:31.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by mirqli View Post
    You have made your opinion clear, but you gotta understand that people have very different taste when it comes down to music. You can think whatever you like about the music, but it still doesn't mean that everyone thinks like that. It doesn't matter how many genres you may have listened to, it doesn't put you in position to say it sucks for everybody, because it's still YOUR OWN opinion. It's useless to argue about things such as music, food and entertainment, because people are into different stuff, have their own taste and opinions about things.

From the movie maker point of view you must think that you can never please everybody and you don't even have to try, because of what I just said.
    +1

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Quote Originally Posted by mirqli View Post

+2

And please keep further comments on topic
    Insults and other non - related replies will be removed if necessary (or could result in consequences for board user)

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    +2

And please keep further comments on topic
    Insults and other non - related replies will be removed if necessary (or could result in consequences for board user)
    +3

See me, I'm great! DRi*DaRkPiMp's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    DRi*
    If you don't like the music, mute it. The video is amazing and that's all that matters. Awesome jumps. Good job on movie, mirqli.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Quote Originally Posted by DRi*DaRkPiMp View Post
    If you don't like the music, mute it. The video is amazing and that's all that matters. Awesome jumps. Good job on movie, mirqli.
    +1000

I'm just trollin with you guyz, i know everyone has his own taste of music, this forum is so dead!
    Have u put ur video anywhere else? I think it would interesting if you post it on etpros sites !
    They would be more interested than jaymoders.

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Hy0... View Post
    +1000

I'm just trollin with you guyz, i know everyone has his own taste of music, this forum is so dead!
    Have u put ur video anywhere else? I think it would interesting if you post it on etpros sites !
    They would be more interested than jaymoders.
    Its been posted on CrossFire already, here is the link: http://www.crossfire.nu/videos/1563/useme-movie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast