Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@

Reconnection resetting K/D?

I was playing a decent map, had almost 40 kills before the 8 min mark. I got disconnected for some reason, but I quickly reconnected (maybe lost like 20 sec). I just played the rest of the map, doing approx 30 kills in the last 8 min of the map. The map I am talking about is Supply depot on the FA beginner server (not that I think it is relevant).
    Now when I looked at my rating, I only received a 31/11 KD over the full length of the map. (http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=1423311) I wish I recorded the map, will do that more in the future though.

Now my question is, is this a known bug that with re connection your KD gets a reset or is it something new?

Just thought to report it, because my connection ain't always that good and reconnecting can happen more in the future. Just so I can anticipate on it .

Thanks in advance, MiLkZz

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    Indeed we are aware of this and a fix is made.
    But I am currently not able to work for TB and as such no fixes can be tested.
    It will still take a while before I can come back (at least the end of June).
    Therefor if you have to reconnect I suggest using the playlock feature.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    Indeed we are aware of this and a fix is made.
    But I am currently not able to work for TB and as such no fixes can be tested.
    It will still take a while before I can come back (at least the end of June).
    Therefor if you have to reconnect I suggest using the playlock feature.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    I think I will do that next time yes
    thanks for the fast response.