Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming

ctrl looking for 3on3/6on6

1. Don't care about skill, because i won't be bringing the "ETPro only" guys in my clan.
    2. tzac is a must
    3. no retards or egos.
    4. have server. but if you want we can play on yours too.
    5. would be nice if you are registered to clanbase or esl
    6. any time and day between 13:00 14:00 15:00 and 16:00 EDT time
    7. remember it's a game so have fun and no raging or whining

Replies
    Country
    United States
    I've never done this but I'd like to try it out especially if skill doesn't matter ) What does number 5 mean?

-=KF=-Scooter

_

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    It means that you have an account on http://esl.eu/ or on http://clanbase.com/

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    I've never done this but I'd like to try it out especially if skill doesn't matter ) What does number 5 mean?

-=KF=-Scooter

_
    If it's 3on3 we will probably be low+ max, i'm not looking to win so anyone (even those who are new to scrimming) will play

If it's 6on6 then we will most likely be low+/med- max

and yea what Jonny said, its a site where you can make official matches join ladders etc.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Ok, cool. You say low+ and med- Not sure where I fall in but for comparison, taking the top 25 players from the global toplist, where are they in relation to your skill description? I choose those because I've seen several of them play and it will give me a general idea of where I stand.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    well, not all which are in the toplist has gotten a good skill, some of them just have the skill to click the left mouse button (fops with arty)
    many do rating with fops and cops,
    skill means how many hs you can make so if you know some1 who is maybe low+ then play a 1o1 e.g. on valhalla on an etpro server and check who is better, if you make then many hs and kill him more than he does then you're probably med-

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Ok, cool. You say low+ and med- Not sure where I fall in but for comparison, taking the top 25 players from the global toplist, where are they in relation to your skill description? I choose those because I've seen several of them play and it will give me a general idea of where I stand.
    You can't judge anyone's skill just by rating. Rating is more about raping less skilled players whereas etpro is playing against people which are as good as you. ETpro is also more than just aiming, you gotta be able to work as a team and have some gamesense. Skill is a summary of these three (aim, teamplay and gamesense) factors. But by judging the top 25 players' aim I could say they are low/+/med- (remember they even might be low- if they can't work as a team at all or don't have any gamesense on ETpro)

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    To complete mirqli ,
    Each mod has his own skills version , stop comparing etpro or other mods each others.
    A jaymod player goes to etpro/NQ/SilenT/ hes lost ... vice versa.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    I understand the idea of being a well rounded player in relation to skill vs. high rater, but for this comparison I was referring to aiming. For example, number 6 rated player P|Lzz, I watched him play field ops without spamming arty on F|A. He had over 240 headshots, and 40+ accuracy when the map ended, he could really aim and slaughtered anyone he met 1v1. Even though some of those other top guys that I've seen are playing medic, they could shoot over 40% and 150+ headshots. To me, these are the best I've ever seen and would have thought they are high skilled.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    To me, these are the best I've ever seen and would have thought they are high skilled.
    You should get into watching ETTV and you'll find out what the real skill is all about. There's a med+/high skilled game coming today if you're interested: http://www.gamestv.org/event/32239-m...s-devastation/ There's a section "Broadcasted by" when you scroll down abit, a broadcast server will be updated there with ip when it's up and ready to broadcast. Just connect there when the game starts and you can watch the ETpro elite going at it. There's also a NationsCup game coming today if you're interested http://www.gamestv.org/event/32185-finland-vs-poland/ (also a very skilled event)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast